IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Sounds like the sort of thing a 'Franchise' club would do, they have got history of moving out of Bristol after all...

'South Gloucestershire Franchise Rovers'

Hereafter known as Gas MK2

Not sure what that is if you have an electric oven.

But they will get to share in the franchise of Wimblegone and get MK added to their name.

7 hours ago, Philgas said:

In reply to the never ending deluge of " are we happy ? " etc etc ... Not with the new fixture list out putting the bigger games midweek as yours have as well !! Yes we're happy with developments in ALL departments. . We're only a small club rebuilding so any improvements is a bonus to us .. Our new stadium will happen regardless of what non gas think or say .. Yes we will survive in L1 .. again we'll make gradual progress ..Yes we're happy with our new owners .. Any more questions or queries I'm sure you can debate amoungst yourselves and come to the conclusion that in your eyes we're a bunch of prats, but in our eyes we're a proud bunch of blue buggers ..

Happy Days ..... 

Gas logic strikes again !!

Hmm... you just might regret saying that.

But I suppose confession is good for the soul.

2 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Already planting the seeds of disappointment. Next thing will be its not viable to get investment for the new stadium given the current economic climate. 

yep you can pretty much see that statment coming in the next few months

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I did fall in at one point and it was only the piano I'd strapped to my back that prevented me from disappearing for good.

Did she tinkle your ivories.