IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

49 minutes ago, bert tann said:

Mr Hamer has already told us "the withdrawal process is unlikely to be very quick"

But I'm not sure whether he was talking about Jordan or the UWE Stadium project ?

I'm surprised that the world financial markets didn't recover after the Rovers statement. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

I'm surprised that the world financial markets didn't recover after the Rovers statement. 

Well, most of the other major players in the non-EU world have been making statements like the US, Canada and Australia so it`s only right that one of the richest men in the world should let us have his opinion too I suppose.

#tinpot

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Who needs the UWE when they have got state-of-the-art developments going on at the Mem?

It has been painted to match the piss-stains on Santa's Grotto.

control-tower235-3159227_613x460.JPG

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/more-changes-at-the-mem-3159617.aspx

uwe 100% not happening, they wouldn't waste any money on the ground if it was,

45 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Who needs the UWE when they have got state-of-the-art developments going on at the Mem?

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/more-changes-at-the-mem-3159617.aspx

"The tower, which rested on top of a toilet block, is now at ground level and the toilet block is located behind the North Terrace"

Tears in my eyes, so prowed to be a gashead right now r u watching shiteds #FTG

Edited by Iron Man
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

"The tower, which rested on top of a toilet block, is now at ground level and the toilet block is located behind the North Terrace"

Tears in my eyes, so prowed to be a gashead right now r u watching shiteds #FTG

It makes me sick to see how much we are still in their shadow. Come on SL, spend some money FFS.

• Like 3

On 24 June 2016 at 13:12, Iron Man said:

Been a while since I've checked on this, my favourite thread and what do I stumble upon...more comedy gold. 

Who the fxxk does hower think he is? More to the point, why would he even comment?

I guess Wally was sat there in his leaking portacabin and thought "I must reassure the Bank of England, The IMF, The European Central Bank, The Federal Reserve, The UN, BBC, ICI, M&S, The Sportsman, St Catherine's 181st Scout Troop and Golden Fleece Kebab Shop with an in depth statement on the EU Referendum"

I'm sure they are all eternally grateful that his sage like wisdom has been imparted unto them and they can now move forwards with their lives.

It really is the end of fxxxxxg days.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

Been a while since I've checked on this, my favourite thread and what do I stumble upon...more comedy gold. 

Who the fxxk does hower think he is? More to the point, why would he even comment?

I guess Wally was sat there in his leaking portacabin and thought "I must reassure the Bank of England, The IMF, The European Central Bank, The Federal Reserve, The UN, BBC, ICI, M&S, The Sportsman, St Catherine's 181st Scout Troop and Golden Fleece Kebab Shop with an in depth statement on the EU Referendum"

I'm sure they are all eternally grateful that his sage like wisdom has been imparted unto them and they can now move forwards with their lives.

It really is the end of fxxxxxg days.

You are getting mixed up with Sir Geoffrey Hower.

Our Chairman is actually Sir Stephen Hamster with a "t" as in toilets..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

I do like the name 'Brunel Professional Risks South Stand'....it sounds very impressive....Please tell me that's not the ******* tent?

As for this control tower, modified Shipping Containers are often seen flying around and eventually landing at various locations within the Stade de Mem. There's nothing tinpot about the Gas....

image.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I do like the name 'Brunel Professional Risks South Stand'....it sounds very impressive....Please tell me that's not the ******* tent?

As for this control tower, modified Shipping Containers are often seen flying around and eventually landing at various locations within the Stade de Mem. There's nothing tinpot about the Gas....

image.jpg

Yes it is Peter, and of course it's named after one of the greatest civil engineers England has ever produced.

As Chairman Stephen Hamster put it so eloquently in his Bristol Post column announcing Rovers latest alternative to the moribund UWE scheme  " If only he was alive today, what better man could there be to design our new 50 000 capacity Great Western Stadium than Isambard Kingdom Risks"

• Like 9

3 hours ago, bert tann said:

Yes it is Peter, and of course it's named after one of the greatest civil engineers England has ever produced.

As Chairman Stephen Hamster put it so eloquently in his Bristol Post column announcing Rovers latest alternative to the moribund UWE scheme  " If only he was alive today, what better man could there be to design our new 50 000 capacity Great Western Stadium than Isambard Kingdom Risks"

Risks???