IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

26 minutes ago, Weezord said:

I wasn't viewing the tables alphabetically.

However, Arsenal are light years ahead of you, Bournemouth suits your argument better,

its the same argument, Arsenal are light years ahead of us just like we are light years ahead of you

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Weezord said:

With all this talk of transfer fees and tens of millions spunked up the wall, anyone would think there was a bigger gap than 24 places between the clubs.

Tens of millions 'spunked up the wall' by our owner who doesn't just talk the talk.

Even so, it's often the case that that sort of money doesn't get you much in football nowadays....for us it's given us Championship football for most of the last 10 years (something you haven't experienced for nearly quarter of a century) and paid to redevelop our home into a 27k stadium to be proud of. 

Personally I hope you get your new stadium because as far as I'm concerned the sooner your funny little travelling franchise of a club move out of Bristol AGAIN the better, however, until then your totally reliant on your own foreign sugar daddy who has already cleared millions of pounds of YOUR debt that you racked up.

I'd have thought that the debt you built up would've got you more than a highly embarrassing relegation to Non League and two hilarious defeats to Sainsburys, but there you go...

It was money well spent as far as in concerned :rofl2br:

• Like 4

With all this talk of transfer fees and tens of millions spunked up the wall, anyone would think there was a bigger gap than 24 places between the clubs.

It may be 24 places but in reality the gap is a lot bigger than that. But you know that already.

Just think about it.

If I was you I would only be worrying about one gap, the one between your ears, with some of the inane shit you keep spouting on here it's clearly developing into a chasm.

3 hours ago, GreedyHarry said:

Blimey. You're good fun aren't you? First you make up a figure of 3 million as a transfer fee and then when you don't get much of a reaction you up it to tens of millions. If we are good and keep quiet will you up the transfer fee further? Can we place bets on when Lee Tomlin becomes the most expensive player in the universe according to you. Maybe we could borrow your stopwatch which you keep on about.

Can't see me quoting £3m anywhere but carry on

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I am struggling to understand what you are looking to achieve by posting here. If and I really do mean "if" you ever return to this division, then maybe we could have a discussion about the relative merits of our two clubs. At the moment you are a Chihuahua snapping at an Alsatian in comparison, or an irritating little brother that eventually you leave hanging from a tree to get away from him, while going off to play with the big boys.

I am struggling to understand why people keep biting.

11 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Using gaslogic btw you've quoted that a 24  place gap exists between the two clubs. Before you lot start quoting that as fact, please be reminded that last season your rabble finished 3rd in the basement; we finished 18th in the Championship. That's a gap of 34 places.

But remember Weezord is a Portsmouth fan*, so it's even more of a gap.

*or so was the claim, given that he couldn't admit to supporting Rovers initially, probably due to how embarrassing supporting a club like them would be.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, City169 said:

What back to back promotions are they? Pompey are still in the basement.

6 minutes ago, Weezord said:

His goals got us back-to-back promotions so he can do what he wants.

What did Andre Gray's goals do for you?

Not much, but i did watch them live in the CHAMPIONSHIP! How did they look on your 20 inch tv in your council flat?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Andre Gray never played for us.

You're not very bright are you?

When it comes to matters in the proper leagues I find the knowledge of those who`s main interest is in the parks stuff is a bit lacking. I expect all championship clubs seem the same to him. After all, there was one 15er fan on their forum yesterday who thought that the January transfer window had been abolished.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bullbag said:

Isn't it time this moron was banned, hardly decent civilised discussion is it?

oh sorry, I must have misread the opening post on this thread which was full of decent civilised discussion.

Can't say I've called anyone a moron either.

Edited by Weezord

4 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

Isn't it time this moron was banned, hardly decent civilised discussion is it?

Exactly, considering the short shrift "teds are given on their sites, like to give but can't take it obviously, Miah, Inthenet and a couple of others i can take because at least they give as well as they get, and are quite informative at time, whereas this plank...

3 minutes ago, Weezord said:

oh sorry, I must have misread the opening post on this thread which was full of civilised discussion.

But you don't want discussion, if anyone replies to your inane waffle with facts that disprove everything you say, you say we are "biting". Clearly expect to post and receive no response, #gaslogic

3 hours ago, Weezord said:

That's Championship football for you.

However, you wouldn't quite understand seeing as it's been 23 years since your former non-league club competed at this level. 

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The penny (pun intended) seems to be dropping with some of the deluded fewers here...

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/7639/colour-money

I love the comment 'there is no evidence of money going towards the future of the club' - what's happened?! They were gonna take over the world?!

Wonder what the drunken pops thinks now....

He almost certainly still thinks they are "bigger and better" than we'll EVER be. :rofl2br: 

Maybe someone showed their new striker that video, hence the 'bitch, please' expression he seems to be pulling in this picture....

image.jpeg

• Like 9