IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, Super said:

So taylor signs a contract because no other team wanted him?! :D

Obviously not.

Teams would obviously want to sign a player who scored 27 goals last season on a free contact. He's took his time and probably got himself the best offer he could from Rovers. 

Edited by Seventeen

3 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Obviously not.

Teams would obviously want to sign a player who scored 27 goals last season on a free contact. He's took his time and probably got himself the best offer be could from Rovers. 

So he was always going to sign?! Yes keep believing that.

10 minutes ago, Super said:

So taylor signs a contract because no other team wanted him?! :D

Saghead the other day he's going to Oxford were a much bigger club than them . Taylor's dead to me now . Now he signed like u said cause nobody else wants him . I bet that sag now has changed his tune. Now he's signed were going to overtake them sheedheads. Ha ha ha so special 

6 hours ago, Chalkie said:

I wish he would post on another club's forum.  One of the Rover's ones would be a start! 

As several on this forum could no doubt testify, Somerset's own forum picked up (unfortunately) a poster who had been banned from Gloucestershire's forum, amongst others - whilst his posts were not in the least offensive, it is not to be recommended!

It looks like Mark "#BRISTOLSCUM  were (sic) coming for you" Watkins has struck again... the sags prolific tweeter!

8p-3hDdr_400x400.jpg

City fans really don't like taking it. They like giving it out but turn the tables and they don't like it up em...#BRISTOLSCUM

#bristolscum......D.C agrees a 3 year deal. We're coming for you, We're coming for you. #bristolscum were coming for you.

Promotion for #bristolscrum and #bristolrovers....Who's missing? Oh yeah #bristolscum

Bristol Rugby#thescrum Bristol city#thescum.

1 hour ago, Maesknoll Red said:

What the hell were you searching for to unearth this horror........  I couldn't bear to listen to more than the opening couple of lines

Thanks for the warning, the photo is enough for me, couldn't stomach the horrors of the video. 

In other news 'Little Squeaker' made his debut for Rovers academy last night, and hopefully will play against City on Tuesday. Please god let him score:)

I don't know how you start those hashtag things, but if someone could start #Squeakerisagashead(again) , I'd be very grateful.:)

Edited by Miah Dennehy

20 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Apparently shook hands with Oxford before signing for the blue few.. not their week is it..

Just read Appletons quote on this. It seems Taylor is a non trustworthy scum bag with no moral fibre ..what sort of a club would want the likes of him ..

He should fit right in.

• Like 2

• Admin
12 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

As an exile, I can't keep up to date with the latest news from Bristol. When do the Sags move to UWE? And did that millionaire take them over? And did the horse ever recover from that punch?

Do keep up old chap, the car park at UWE is imminent, honestly, it is, any day now they'll be spraying champers over the first sod cut.  The 'millionaire' is a multi-billionaire, making the gas rich beyond their wildest dreams, the horse took early retirement on medical grounds and is now enjoying life as a lecturer on the circuit, revealing the horrors of animal abuse in whorefield.

33 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

In other news 'Little Squeaker' made his debut for Rovers academy last night, and hopefully will play against City on Tuesday. Please god let him score:)

I don't know how you start those hashtag things, but if someone could start #Squeakerisagashead(again) , I'd be very grateful.:)

I'm sure Squeaker won't be too concerned that his lad plays for Rovers.

His real concern would be if he started supporting them and ended up like Joe Francis.

A little hashtag thingy for you: #allgasheadsarereallyweird

Edited by redfred
In my excitement to mock the gas (again), I missed out a word.
  • Like 5