IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Philgas said:

Just jealous .. there's a B&Q just up the road 

b&q.png

Good to know that you take such a keen interest in your stolen spiritual home and its environs ... as the B&Q just up the road closed down in January!

I think they were worried about the new Sainsbury's "just up the road" on Filton Avenue. As you have your finger so firmly on the pulse, maybe you could give us an update on how all that is coming along?  ...or the UWE car park?

No need to tell us about sheds or canopies as we are bang up to date on those

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

b&q.png

Good to know that you take such a keen interest in your stolen spiritual home and its environs ... as the B&Q just up the road closed down in January!

I think they were worried about the new Sainsbury's "just up the road" on Filton Avenue. As you have your finger so firmly on the pulse, maybe you could give us an update on how all that is coming along?  ...or the UWE car park?

Haven't got a Scooby Doo .. 

6 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

b&q.png

B&Q Muller Road, Ideal site for another failed attempt at a new stadium for the blue few once UWE goes t*ts up.

Just up the road from the greyhound track, just down the road from the stolen rugby ground. :gasmask:

the bitterness on their forum is unbelievable, they are now accusing us of stealing our ground from Bedminster FC, when in fact the two teams merged,

They still believe UWE is happening as well, thats the most laughable thing about them, they always want something for nothing......simple really they are scabs

• Like 2

Pie problems now :D

The club have decided not to sell pies any more at home games.

The reason given is to speed up the queues at the food outlets. Now, can someone tell me how not selling pies is going to speed up the queues, I do not like pasties, apart from not bothering to buy food as I will not be bothering in future.

A totally farcical decision with absolutely no logic.

• Like 1

On 20/07/2016 at 20:05, CiderJar said:

You can't buy class, but canopies, you can buy canopies

Ooooh canopy

Cn0_uUnWEAACxbW.jpg

Seriously, that is beautiful. Fantastic news that they will have some cover from the rain as they walk through the door after getting soaked all the way up the steps.  Yes folks that's all inclusive in your corporate package. 

Not sure which is funnier, the canopy or the signage on the staircase which requires you to dislocate your neck to read... 

• Like 1