IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

44 minutes ago, RedM said:

WARNING!!! I'm just watching the local news and in their. 'Coming up shortly' piece they showed a load of dirty Gasheads singing about their tart Irene. I've just had my tea, I feel sick. Hope this helps anyone else sat infront of their tv. Avoid Points West, switch it off now!!!

Was a massive nausea fest about some tinpot Spanish club who they share similar kits with. Wally wanking on about how they're taking 8 trillion fans..

2 hours ago, RedM said:

WARNING!!! I'm just watching the local news and in their. 'Coming up shortly' piece they showed a load of dirty Gasheads singing about their tart Irene. I've just had my tea, I feel sick. Hope this helps anyone else sat infront of their tv. Avoid Points West, switch it off now!!!

I haven't. I wouldn't.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, RedM said:

They referred to the 'famous blue and white quarters'. Where does this myth come from that they're in any way famous ffs 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

They referred to the 'famous blue and white quarters'. Where does this myth come from that they're in any way famous ffs 

Mr Kipling did a special edition Battenburg cake in the 70's, maybe that's what they're referring to?

9 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

"The famous blue and white quarters" is one of the biggest myths in football along with " it's more difficult to play against 10 men than 11"  "2-0 is a dangerous lead" and "David Beckham was a world class player" 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

Never underestimate the power of denial.

Tried explaining but wasn't having none of it, even said even though lansdown is minted he doesn't spend no money on City :facepalm: I know they are full of shit but my word he's taken the biscuit.

18 hours ago, BobbyC said:
They have started training already in Spain..... "Some 50 yards away, Al-Qadi watched on from close to the dugouts, seemingly eager to join the action as he continually rose from his chair in a dash to return any wayward ball that rolled in his direction".........I bet he was busy with wayward balls.

Sounds nasty .

• Like 2

• Admin

Word jsut getting out to the supporters out in Spain that priority tickets for their game away at Swindon go on sale tomorrow - lots of angry supporters that they have travelled to Spain to watch their side and will struggle to get the tickets for their local derby

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Word jsut getting out to the supporters out in Spain that priority tickets for their game away at Swindon go on sale tomorrow - lots of angry supporters that they have travelled to Spain to watch their side and will struggle to get the tickets for their local derby

It's pants !!

9 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Not sure that the account is real?

it's a real account and he is a real person, but as much as I'd like to say told you so, he's about as much as in the know as me, I've heard rumblings but nothing concrete, I dont think it off the cards yet 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

it's a real account and he is a real person, but as much as I'd like to say told you so, he's about as much as in the know as me, I've heard rumblings but nothing concrete, I dont think it off the cards yet 

Still, if it a genuine statement and they are going to spruce up the Mem, now is a good time to buy shares in Go Outdoors, the tent speculation market has never been more appealing.

• Like 8