IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I was at the flag day - nothing of sort happened. Why would a minibus end up there and why would the police who kept a low but visible presence around the pub let it happen? Complete gas fantasy once again 

Not like them and their "billionaire owner" to completely fabricate stories, is it?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This d1ck isn't bitter at all is he? Carry Wally up and down Glos Rd as much as you want it won't make him in put his money where his mouth is like Steve Lansdown has year after year.

image.jpeg

Irony is, if Mr Landsdown requested a piggy back from our fans pretty much anywhere, considering how much he's done for us, doubt he'd struggle for volunteers.

On the flip side; some guy with a flash watch just in the door, who has yet to actually do anything tangible beyond ride on the back of an already successful team gets hefted up on the shoulders of those horse punchers and they see it as some kind victory?  Being gullible and stoking that blokes ego is all it is.

Plus; Landsown has too much class for that nonsense.  When he speaks, he tends to cut to the heart of the matter, like yesterday RE Kodjia.  That bloke at Rovers seems to enjoy giving interviews where he says nothing of any substance.  I know which I prefer.

• Like 17

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 21:12, Smaller than a flea said:

Bristol Rovers Facebook. Likes 100,335.

Bristol City Facebook. Likes 99,301.

The horse punching tent dwelling minnows are liked by more people than the one team in Bristol. 

Due to thousands of misguided dog lovers lured by the site name -thinking Bristol Rovers are a West Country version of Crufts.

21 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Dodgy money, jordanian banks.. say no more..

Exactly, couldn't get more dodgy if they tried, just imagine if he actually had a lot of money? like say a billionaire.

Mind you i've heard that the interest on the new wonga loan to refurb the Minimal (in case anyone has forgotten, a shed, a container, a porch, a pretty sign of an apple and more tent material) is going to be crippling and impact on any work on a car park.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This d1ck isn't bitter at all is he? Carry Wally up and down Glos Rd as much as you want it won't make him in put his money where his mouth is like Steve Lansdown has year after year.

image.jpeg

They are so ******* dumb!!!

:facepalm:

On 5 August 2016 at 21:12, Smaller than a flea said:

The horse punching tent dwelling minnows are liked by more people than the one team in Bristol. 

As a matter of disinterest when was the last time the sags had a crowd of > 17.5k for their first home game of the season?  My guess is at least 50 years.

4 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

I believe the M4 & M5 were gridlocked this morning with fans heading to the most exciting Rovers event of the weekend ...  as a result, Dopey now has enough to buy some new players

... with enough left over for some more tent material

carboot.jpg

Makes a change, Rovers normally turn players into Trash!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

image.jpeg

Course you wont, SL has a private plane to get around, not ride on the backs of a few smelly camels like Wally rentatent does.

Edited by The Joker

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

image.jpeg

He should be questioning why Wally has adoring fans. It must be the tent he put up for them.

Love the franchise bit from those idiots! Let's see, a team who have played in their traditional heartland for 100 odd years and have now redeveloped their traditional home or a nomadic team of scuffling misfits who have played in bristol, bath, back in bristol at a rugby ground and want to move to south Gloucestershire! You couldn't make it up. 

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, Libertine1 said:

He should be questioning why Wally has adoring fans. It must be the tent he put up for them.

Down the road seem to think that the club showing its appreciation for Lansdown by naming the stand that he was crucial in getting built is somehow less important than carrying their chairman around on their shoulders, despite his having promised little and delivered even less.

It is genuinely hilarious.

In a twisted way I am actually looking forward to this week's 'Battle of the B******s' when the blue few play the bluebirds. 

Although I truely wish both teams could lose, I can see the sags getting hammered.  And what a beautiful irony that would be, as Cardiff are now managed by the man they hounded out when last at their level, because he could 'only' get them to midtable.  

Since then Trollope has coached at Championship and international level, proving what incredible judgement their club and fans display on a regular basis.  

I guess looking to the oppositon dugout will form some solice for whateverhisnameis who manages them now; he can look into his future and know that once Rovers fans/board turn on him for 'failing' to return them to being a huge club in League One and he gets sacked, things can (and usually do) get better, unlike Rovers (unless you're a fan of tragic comedy, in which case; they're a gold mine).

• Like 4

There is just no end to this lots verbal dihorreah is there? As to the idiot trying to use facebook likes to point score... this is the same facebook where Britain First have a million more likes than the labour party. Where are all those people on matchdays eh? If anything, it just proves that your fans are shite and dont bother to turn up to watch your team. Your crowd next saturday will be less than half ours yesterday. Nuff said.

Edited by Kim_il_sung

1 hour ago, old parkender said:

Love the franchise bit from those idiots! Let's see, a team who have played in their traditional heartland for 100 odd years and have now redeveloped their traditional home or a nomadic team of scuffling misfits who have played in bristol, bath, back in bristol at a rugby ground and want to move to south Gloucestershire! You couldn't make it up. 

You forgot they were prepared to move to Cheltenham (even sold season tickets).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

I believe the M4 & M5 were gridlocked this morning with fans heading to the most exciting Rovers event of the weekend ...  as a result, Dopey now has enough to buy some new players

... with enough left over for some more tent material

carboot.jpg

Now i might be a bit thick here but the flyer says "free parking pitches from £10":blink:

• Like 2

On 05/08/2016 at 21:12, Smaller than a flea said:

Ooh, FB "likes".....hit us where it hurts.We've nothing to counter that.

• Like 1