IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, old parkender said:

Love the franchise bit from those idiots! Let's see, a team who have played in their traditional heartland for 100 odd years and have now redeveloped their traditional home or a nomadic team of scuffling misfits who have played in bristol, bath, back in bristol at a rugby ground and want to move to south Gloucestershire! You couldn't make it up. 

I thought they were 93 or 94% owned by Dwayne Sports a Jersey based company!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Kind of reminds me of an Argiggle fan on some forum (606?), who thought they were a bigger club, as there were nicer beaches in Devon!

Vicious.

Yeh, Argyle were nausiating but at least theyve had the common sense to pipe down now that they are vastly inferior again. This lot go on and on despite being light years behind us. I wish they realise just how utterly ridiculous they sound.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, adamski said:

I thought they were 93 or 94% owned by Dwayne Sports a Jersey based company!

They are, and I would imagine all the clubs debts were not paid off, but moved over to the parent company so they can possibly be re-couped at a later date.

4 hours ago, old parkender said:

Love the franchise bit from those idiots! Let's see, a team who have played in their traditional heartland for 100 odd years and have now redeveloped their traditional home or a nomadic team of scuffling misfits who have played in bristol, bath, back in bristol at a rugby ground and want to move to south Gloucestershire! You couldn't make it up. 

They obviously don't even know the meaning of 'franchise' - it's pathetic, just a word they once heard being bandied about regarding MK Dons' takeover of Wimbledon and it seems trendy to use it - even in the wrong sense!

Utter idiots! And the plonker calling us 'plastic 82 franchise bankrolled by Lansdown's dodgy money...' - hope he's got a good lawyer, I'd love SL to sue for libel if he can't prove it!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

They obviously don't even know the meaning of 'franchise' - it's pathetic, just a word they once heard being bandied about regarding MK Dons' takeover of Wimbledon and it seems trendy to use it - even in the wrong sense!

Utter idiots! And the plonker calling us 'plastic 82 franchise bankrolled by Lansdown's dodgy money...' - hope he's got a good lawyer, I'd love SL to sue for libel if he can't prove it!

It would be quality but I suspect our Steve has a tad more class than that!

54 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

Bunch of fools, always have been always will be.

The desperation of gasheads is really quite pathetic.

Since I started following the City 26 odd years ago (god I feel old), they have finished higher once or possibly twice and yet they dribble on about being better in every way.

Without having my red tinted glasses on I can't think of one thing they have that is better.

The true facts are we are just a bigger, better club and probable that we always will be.

And they just can't handle it.

Always hated them and always will.

UTC.

One thing that's better?

How I wish we had their grotto. I cry myself to sleep at night over the injustice.

Or I would, if I WAS METAL!!!!!

Ahh, psyche. Got you there didn't I!!!

57 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Didn`t realise they were on Sky this week v Cardiff on Thursday. How can you watch a game where you want both teams to lose?

A brawl between the players, resulting in 5 reds for each side, forcing the game to be abandoned, both clubs kicked out the cup and a fine each as well. Then some off field troubles between the sets of fans, increasing the fine that they get.

3 hours ago, GreedyHarry said:

Ha ha. I vote gashlip as best.

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

And with a bit of artistic licence...Syphilitic Gas.

3 hours ago, Doozerchris said:

Or Gashlip

3 hours ago, GreedyHarry said:

Or Pishlag.

4 hours ago, Doozerchris said:

You could rearrange the letters and become Siphgal....?

Hipslag .. ha 

• Like 1

It's dawned on them.

"

Just got back. If it's true Wael got no money to sign players we are in trouble. It's not the defence it's the midfield and attack where we are weak. Take away Taylor and we got nothing. Lines was his usual pretty boy self today. DC must be hopping mad he can't sign no one."

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

One thing that's better?

How I wish we had their grotto. I cry myself to sleep at night over the injustice.

Or I would, if I WAS METAL!!!!!

Ahh, psyche. Got you there didn't I!!!

Obviously 'METAL' should have been 'MENTAL'

But you can't criticise an auto correct error, not unless you've wanked a MILF in their shed.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BobbyC said:

It's dawned on them.

"

Just got back. If it's true Wael got no money to sign players we are in trouble. It's not the defence it's the midfield and attack where we are weak. Take away Taylor and we got nothing. Lines was his usual pretty boy self today. DC must be hopping mad he can't sign no one."

He`ll be accused of being a gurt ted troll and thrown off the forum in a minute.

There are none so blind as those that will not see.