IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

26 minutes ago, BobbyC said:

It's dawned on them.

"

Just got back. If it's true Wael got no money to sign players we are in trouble. It's not the defence it's the midfield and attack where we are weak. Take away Taylor and we got nothing. Lines was his usual pretty boy self today. DC must be hopping mad he can't sign no one."

But, but, but........

I absolutely detest Cardiff! Always have done, always will. I've read about and laughed at all that Vincent Tan stuff over the last few years, and wouldn't give any Crapdiff fan the cheese off the end of my knob. Vile supporters, vile club. 

However, I will be rooting for them against the Blue Few...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BobbyC said:

It's dawned on them.

"

Just got back. If it's true Wael got no money to sign players we are in trouble. It's not the defence it's the midfield and attack where we are weak. Take away Taylor and we got nothing. Lines was his usual pretty boy self today. DC must be hopping mad he can't sign no one."

Wish they'd listen to me saying their team are full of glorified conference players.. Long may it continue #FTG

47 minutes ago, BobbyC said:

It's dawned on them.

"

Don't pay any attention to a city fan on there. It's very simple, they've got a tight squad that have got promoted twice. They don't need new players, the ones they have will have them challenging in league 1. Wally doesn't need to spend any money , they've got the perfect squad. That's why Wally hasn't used his contacts at Chelsea.

Mind the gap, the blue few are coming with their billionaire owner. 

#clueless

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

You can't beat a Rovers fan trying to mock City about attendances!  The irony of it is rediculous!  

image.png

I wonder if someone will tell him..?

Anyway, speaking of attendances.. promoted twice, making history according to their manager, the club on a massive high, billionaire trillionaire owner.. only took 900 fans to Scunthorpe..

1 hour ago, BobbyC said:

It's dawned on them.

"

That awkward moment when you realise he's NOT the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tomarse said:

I was at the flag day - nothing of sort happened. Why would a minibus end up there and why would the police who kept a low but visible presence around the pub let it happen? Complete gas fantasy once again 

Went up to the Three Lions first,then had a look at the fanzone after.Everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves without bothering anyone else.With the comeback on the pitch as well,the most enjoyable day I have had in a long time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Went up to the Three Lions first,then had a look at the fanzone after.Everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves without bothering anyone else.With the comeback on the pitch as well,the most enjoyable day I have had in a long time.

Stop letting facts get in the way of #gaslogic. If some random sag says it happened then it must have.

#deluded

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Stop letting facts get in the way of #gaslogic. If some random sag says it happened then it must have.

#deluded

Apologies RRH.I have yet again made that fatal mistake of allowing a combination of my own eyes,and the facts,cloud my judgement. When will I learn to listen to people who weren't there?Do you think I should spend some time on the naughty step?

• Like 5

On 01/08/2016 at 16:21, Philgas said:

Nowadays I'm a changed man teaching martial arts to all ages and also a PT plus my job at Horfield so avoid all conflicts unless real situations for defusing them .. I did as a lot of us did back in the day get into the odd scrape or two .. I have a number of red supporting students  whome I enjoy top banter with .. I'm definitely no Danny Dyer just enjoy the football now .. Used to love our rivalry years back and enjoy coming on here seeing what's going on at The Gas ( get more info from you lot ) Carboot sales are awesome just like fruit markets n stuff .. get lots of bargains mind !! .. I do come in peace and as I said enjoy reading stuff about us .. Hands up I was once upon a time a naughty boy but then so were a lot of you .. BRFC will eventually get there in the end .. at least we've got standing facilities and extra portaloos now !! Oh and more burger sheds etc .. Things can only get better. . FTG  bye for now lads 

Ahem ! :yes:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

You can't beat a Rovers fan trying to mock City about attendances!  The irony of it is rediculous!  

image.png

It was reported recently that SL owned every team in Bristol bar Rovers (it is clear to every City fan why this is the case). IF Rovers ever move to their new ground, that will be rectified.

As to a Rovers fan having a pop about attendances? Just goes to prove that idiocy is endemic in the Rovers gene pool (a very shallow pool I know).

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

image.png

Gasheads really, really should steer clear of the subject of attendances.

40 years since they averaged over 10k in the league. They can't even regularly fill the smaller grounds of Twerton and the Mem. 

28k for a Play Off Final at Wembley the same year we took 42k for a JPT final.

We beat them on away support every year.

To top it off, the day after their takeover was announced and it became clear that they were now one of the biggest, richest clubs in the whole World they managed a meagre 7400 at home to welcome their new owner who had clearly  saved their club from financial disaster.

...and this dopey Sag thinks that SL must feel robbed?

I love it when they bring up attendances. :rofl2br:

• Like 5

if anyone of is on slagchat without being thrown out for being so gert ted, ask the deluded one "when was the last time you got over 17,000 for a home game? and what was the attendance at the historical final ever game at the spiritual home Eastville?"

14 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Gasheads really, really should steer clear of the subject of attendances.

40 years since they averaged over 10k in the league. They can't even regularly fill the smaller grounds of Twerton and the Mem. 

28k for a Play Off Final at Wembley the same year we took 42k for a JPT final.

We beat them on away support every year.

To top it off, the day after their takeover was announced and it became clear that they were now one of the biggest, richest clubs in the whole World they managed a meagre 7400 at home to welcome their new owner who had clearly  saved their club from financial disaster.

...and this dopey Sag thinks that SL must feel robbed?

I love it when they bring up attendances. :rofl2br:

Forgot about their world class turn out of 7400 fans for Wallys first game as owner, incredible support. He must feel robbed with all the money who's put in to the clu.. wait, never mind.

Edited by Iron Man
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

if anyone of is on slagchat without being thrown out for being so gert ted, ask the deluded one "when was the last time you got over 17,000 for a home game? and what was the attendance at the historical final ever game at the spiritual home Eastville?"

If ever we were to leave Ashton Gate I would bet my house it would be a dam sight more than 3200 odd, shameful the way they surrendered their home like that, typical gasheads will put up with any old shit.

15 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

They obviously don't even know the meaning of 'franchise' - it's pathetic, just a word they once heard being bandied about regarding MK Dons' takeover of Wimbledon and it seems trendy to use it - even in the wrong sense!

Utter idiots! And the plonker calling us 'plastic 82 franchise bankrolled by Lansdown's dodgy money...' - hope he's got a good lawyer, I'd love SL to sue for libel if he can't prove it!

They probably think ' Franchise ' is another name for Camembert .

No ? Ok , suit yourselves .

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Bullbag said:

Bunch of fools, always have been always will be.

The desperation of gasheads is really quite pathetic.

Since I started following the City 26 odd years ago (god I feel old), they have finished higher once or possibly twice and yet they dribble on about being better in every way.

Without having my red tinted glasses on I can't think of one thing they have that is better.

The true facts are we are just a bigger, better club and probable that we always will be.

And they just can't handle it.

Always hated them and always will.

UTC.

They have had  much more success  than us ...

In Non League football .