IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 minutes ago, Sniper said:

What do you have to search for on the www.p302.co.uk website to find this mug mate?

Not sure if it's available on there. I got it specially requested. 

Im going to get some made up for sale which will be slightly cheaper than theirs and without the website link etc (or a different website if I decide to make more and set up a webpage..!) 

• Like 3

• Admin
6 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Annoyed at what? 2 succesive promotions, Chelski in the 2nd round, new owners ? Yeah im pissed right off :-)

Not really worth getting excited about winning the conference, as for your chairman, you guys are in for a big surprise soon

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Annoyed at what? 2 succesive promotions, Chelski in the 2nd round, new owners ? Yeah im pissed right off :-)

I will let you in to a secret ... Your owner like me is asset rich and cash poor!!! Maybe a reason why the cheque book hasn't been out yet? 

45 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

And by the way your ground is awful. My 5 year old was asking why there was a tent behind the goal! It's ok I assured her that they are owned by a trillionair who will build them a new stand! Any way will wally be wearing his rovers shirt or his Chelsea shirt for the cup game? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

And by the way your ground is awful. My 5 year old was asking why there was a tent behind the goal! It's ok I assured her that they are owned by a trillionair who will build them a new stand! Any way will wally be wearing his rovers shirt or his Chelsea shirt for the cup game? 

Tell her that it's where the circus is.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

You're right to be happy. You've got a new tent, and a new portacabin. On the pitch you have a new forward on loan who has scored two goals in two seasons.

What have we got at Ashton Gate, just a £45m 27,000 seater stadium. Plus an England under 19 international on loan and players from Juventus, Bayern Munich, Sunderland and Bournmouth.  We just can't compete

Edited by pongo88
  • Like 5