IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

23 minutes ago, Philgas said:

These 2 are absolutely nuts about Rovers. . Try to get everyone to sing etc ( not that we weren't making a noise mind ) ... yep high as kites 

Absolutely nuts from what I read.  The sort of fans for whom terracing was invented as it allows everybody else to steadily edge away from them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Absolutely nuts from what I read.  The sort of fans for whom terracing was invented as it allows everybody else to steadily edge away from them.

When we seen her thrown out she tried for 20 minutes to climb over and crwl under the gates .. she was possessed  ... 1 crazy chick. .. 

2 hours ago, Philgas said:

When we seen her thrown out she tried for 20 minutes to climb over and crwl under the gates .. she was possessed  ... 1 crazy chick. .. 

And will presumably be let in next home game along with her nut of a carer despite spoiling the game for those around her.

Yet people get banning orders for just being exuberant and running onto the pitch spoiling the game for absolutely nobody.  Wibble.

Drifting further west Plymouth Argyle have a thug passionate fan called Pieface who was on Big Brother (no I didn't see it either) that the local paper are bizarrely enamoured with and even gave him his own column last season.

Well at the last game he was caught ranting at one of their players after the game and was shamed into apologising; saying he didn't know that the player was with his family.

For what it's worth I apologize for after the game yesteray, I was just frustrated and didn't realize your family was there.

15226970-large.jpg   

Hmmmm......

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/pie-face-apologises-to-argyle-s-miller-for-carlisle-rant/story-29623896-detail/story.html

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dirty gashead said:

Sounds like your ganging up on my Phil? I love you all, were all one big bristol family. Love Balders x

We (Bristol City) are all one big happy family. At best, you are the family Mongrel or the the gimp locked away under the stairs. 

• Like 2