IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I would say he's 100 % gas . But because he questions and has a different view to u . You got to call him out . Because you're so paranoid that a fellow saghead can be so critical. I know a few really sound sagheads and they don't think everything is rosy . And they call me a shithead just to make sure u know there proper sags . Grow up Danny and if u don't like what you read . **** off

Bert is insightful, funny, intelligent and knowledgeable. Have you ever met a sag with any of the above qualities? 

Well quite.

I'm with Danny, there's no way this guy's Rovers.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kingswood Village said:

ha ha ha! Come on - really? Do you really want to go there about attendances?

ha ha - bless these funny gas heads they do make I laugh. 4K crawl out from under a rock to visit Stamford bridge and it all starts over again - a good mate of mine is of a gas persuasion and even he admits that a large percentage of the rovers fans are totally deluded. Keep the thread alive - it's good to laugh.

They've been made to look silly over attendances countless times, yet they're the ones who keep bringing it back up. Absolute clowns.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Northern Cider Ed said:

How many will they get at Home to Reading in the EFL Trophy on Tuesday, or is that going to be a "boycott"

Nope, there's no changing of the goalposts for that game. As far as they're concerned in their black and white World, we took about 160 to Scunthorpe which is shameful because we're a Championship club. Their game next week is at home in a competition they must be desperate to win, especially as they've been in it more times than us and we've managed to win it 3 times compared to their zilch..

They're a League 1 club now, their fans aren't 'plastic' according to them so let's see how many they get at home on Tuesday when the opponents aren't someone like Chelsea.

10,000 I reckon.

8 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Your the clown, and the rest of you that trade petty insults two and 'fro, it is embarrassing and now very boring, grow the **** up and get some collective lives...why was this thread not binned Mods? I thought OTIB is for City fans not these pillocks. 

Funny you mention embarrassing and boring....

Edited by Libertine1

7 hours ago, Weezord said:

Genuine question, why did you lot boycott the league cup game with Scunny?

I love it when you cretins try to give us shit. We had something like 168 fans at Scunny....and I genuinely believe you lot think you would have taken more. You will tell me different though....your a typical Rovers fan. You're a pathological liar

Im amazed at how many Rovers fans are dining out on 4k at Chelsea. We took similar to Coventry years ago, we took 5k+ to West Brom for christ sake. Big deal

Last I heard....you cant even sell out Swindon. Pathetic.

One thing I will commend you on is yout manager. Proving to be a top young coach.

I cannot wait to you lose him....which you will.

Edited by Andy082005
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

I would say he's 100 % gas . But because he questions and has a different view to u . You got to call him out . Because you're so paranoid that a fellow saghead can be so critical. I know a few really sound sagheads and they don't think everything is rosy . And they call me a shithead just to make sure u know there proper sags . Grow up Danny and if u don't like what you read . **** off

I got locked in a debate with one on facebook. He still believes that this Jordanian guy is a billionaire. Absolute gold. 

When I asked him to explain why the new ground wasnt being built if he had all that money, his reply was "to much change in such a small amount of time would be detrimental"

Im still laughing now 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I love it when you cretins try to give us shit. We had something like 168 fans at Scunny....and I genuinely believe you lot think you would have taken more. You will tell me different though....your a typical Rovers fan. You're a pathological liar

Im amazed at how many Rovers fans are dining out on 4k at Chelsea. We took similar to Coventry years ago, we took 5k+ to West Brom for christ sake. Big deal

Last I heard....you cant even sell out Swindon. Pathetic.

One thing I will commend you on is yout manager. Proving to be a top young coach.

I cannot wait to you lose him....which you will.

Fact is, we only took around 400 less to Scunny for a dull cup tie than what they took to Southend.

That will be the Southend game that was being built up in some quarters as grudge match and has been since Southend took the piss down Gloucester Road.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Not really we have been discussing boycotting that one for ages now, any game against 'B' sides needs avoiding...who knows where changes like that will lead.

Its hard to compete with you guys attendance-wise when you all have 6+ kids crammed into those council homes.

Haha, so when you get less then 2k through the gate next week, its because of a 'boycott'?

Sure.....

5 hours ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Was discussed weeks ago, surely it must be mentioned somewhere on this massive thread about us?

Oh excellent. So the super fans have been organising the boycott for weeks. With that amount of organisation the home attendance will be zero. That should make the national news where I look forward to reading about it.

5 hours ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Was discussed weeks ago, surely it must be mentioned somewhere on this massive thread about us?

This massive thread laughing at you.

Rovers are currently 18th in League One (or 62nd in the Premier League, as you will no doubt tell people), yet you have the audacity to come on here and try to take the piss out of City fans.

Just for the record, I have always said that UWE will 100% happen for Rovers, based on my own personal relationship with them. But having seen the plans UWE have not-so-secretly floated out for a large part of the plot of land that the stadium was going in in recent weeks, unless Rovers' plan is to play their games in the corridors of a student block or new business learning base, you can kiss that pipe dream goodbye once and for all.

Chew on that   

Edited by redfred
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, redfred said:

This massive thread laughing at you.

Rovers are currently 18th in League One (or 62nd in the Premier League, as you will no doubt tell people), yet you have the audacity to come on here and try to take the piss out of City fans.

Just for the record, I have always said that UWE will 100% happen for Rovers, based on my own personal relationship with them. But having seen the plans UWE have not-so-secretly floated out for a large part of the plot of land that the stadium was going in in recent weeks, unless Rovers' plan is to play their games in the corridors of a student block or new business learning base, you can kiss that pipe dream goodbye once and for all.

Chew on that   

Now that would be funny 

Edited by Red Army 75

7 hours ago, BRFC_Gas said:

I understand the boycott from the likes of Coventry, Sheffield utd, Wycombe, Mansfield etc, but your mob, really!

would it really make that much of an impact?

Surely it would be like any normal match day from the previous hundred odd years!

Besides, you gasheads are used to being shovelled any old rubbish, not like you lot to put up any sort of protest when you constantly get walked over by your own club.

10 hours ago, DancinDannyD said:

Debate is healthy.  Tell you what, meet you in the bar at the Mem before any of our upcoming league games? 100% genuine offer, not picking a fight, quite the contrary, shake each other's hand and I'll buy you a Thatchers and we can debate how best to both air our concerns and constructively support our team.

As I say, 100% no bullshit, genuine offer.  Next 3 home games Rochdale, Port Vale, Fleetwood.  Drinks on me.  Deal? 

We'd invite you down the gate but there's no tickets left....

Edited by Kingswood Village
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Then stop quoting me, but you see it is a concern to me that so many lives are being lost to talking bullocks to another Football Club, who btw are no longer non league basement but are Bristol based, some of the hate fueled comments is very indicative of a mindset that is based on no other reasons other than a ridiculous 'tribal' near neighbour conflict that has long disappeared  in a society that has evolved.

Clearly some are still struggling with evolution, this is one reason we won't see top flight football at AG for longer than some would like, it is counter productive negative and very childish, just the sort of attitudes SL is trying to counter.

However I don't expect many to stop and think , merely to carry on regardless, because that is the nature of the beast, it's difficult to actually change behaviour, but it might be a start if the Mods took away their toys.. 

You're right close the forum, there are people on here who wish to debate things you are not interested in. That's not the point of a forum is it? 

Alternatively, perhaps we could name this thread something else, something that would give you a clue to as to the content of the thread so you could ignore it in future?

23 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Then stop quoting me, but you see it is a concern to me that so many lives are being lost to talking bullocks to another Football Club, who btw are no longer non league basement but are Bristol based, some of the hate fueled comments is very indicative of a mindset that is based on no other reasons other than a ridiculous 'tribal' near neighbour conflict that has long disappeared  in a society that has evolved.

Clearly some are still struggling with evolution, this is one reason we won't see top flight football at AG for longer than some would like, it is counter productive negative and very childish, just the sort of attitudes SL is trying to counter.

However I don't expect many to stop and think , merely to carry on regardless, because that is the nature of the beast, it's difficult to actually change behaviour, but it might be a start if the Mods took away their toys.. 

shine a light.....

8 hours ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Not really we have been discussing boycotting that one for ages now, any game against 'B' sides needs avoiding...who knows where changes like that will lead.

Soooooo you are taking the piss out of city because a lot of fans avoided Scunny where our B side played (and beat) them....... Ok......

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

I'm not really sure how some lighthearted urine extraction of our neighbours for their constant comedy performances and consistent petty whining is going to hold us back from progressing as a club? In fact you could say the opposite given what's happened to the respective clubs over the last few years!