IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

The day one of our players is the subject of a 15,000,000 pound bid DC issues a ' hands off ' warning for his top players, whomever they may be .

The gap is frightening , luckily we are the right side of oblivion.

We could buy their whole squad, backroom staff and stadium for £15,000,000 and still have what, £14,750,000 left.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Brilliant. I'm sure trillionaire owner Wally can pay for the millions (and millions) of sags heading off to Swindle.

Sorry, this isn't brilliant. I know the teams( and fans) in question aren't too popular on this site but fans of any team shouldn't have to put up with this 

Edited by Big C
  • Like 11

3 minutes ago, Kim_il_sung said:

Fair play to them for boycotting. Hope we'd do the same!

Agreed. I'm happy to slag them off most the time but fair play to them for joining in the boycott. 

There looks like some seriously low crowds around tonight. Top work all round. 

Was funny to see the bloke running checkatrades Twitter account have a meltdown today.

Will still be funny to see that lot lose to a youth team mind 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Agreed. I'm happy to slag them off most the time but fair play to them for joining in the boycott. 

There looks like some seriously low crowds around tonight. Top work all round. 

Was funny to see the bloke running checkatrades Twitter account have a meltdown today.

Will still be funny to see that lot lose to a youth team 

Technically record numbers locked out.

If by 'locked out' we mean 'correctly boycotted'.

They'll still claim twenty thousand would have gone otherwise in a few weeks, granted.

5 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

See that  Mustapha Carayol has signed for Forest from Boro. Wasn't he the one that was in watching the gas pre-season, and all of them said he was going to re-sign for them?

Yep - like our very own Ellis Harrison! Still laugh at that serious post on their forum by the guy who couldn't believe Tammy Abraham chose us over them because of their 'link' with Chelsea - the link being their zillionaire owner supports Chelsea....

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 3

One Jack Stacey. There's only one Jack Stacey. Ooooone Jaaaack Staaacey. There's only one Jack Stacey.

One Jack Stacey. There's only one Jack Stacey. Ooooone Jaaaack Staaacey. There's only one Jack Stacey.

Edited by Red Wardy Returns

Just now, Tomarse said:

Putting rivalry aside for one minute I think it's a joke. At least a half price offer or something would be a fair deal. Imagine the uproar on here if it was us?

I agree and my Swindon supporting colleague was pretty put out by it.

But it seems like the perfect opportunity for the rich guy to ride to the rescue... perhaps if he had some money!

Wally don't have the money to pay for uwe site 

yes his family has some money but all invested in there four persent shares 

he has been trying to get backing from investors 

with no luck 

on paper he's has money he was banking on Sainsbury losing in court and now finding he stuck with little chance of getting his return 

this is why there now news on uwe also no players pay for and why he is tarting up there ground on the cheep