IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

15 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Must be strange your team playing a game against u23 team . Fair shout to fans across the country for boycotting it . 1400 in attendance not much of a boycott. 

Oh, I think the boycott has worked and a good thing too...

461 at Wimbledon
392 at Fleetwood
950 at Chesterfield

These are paltry attendances and send out a strong message - hopefully the EFL will have a long, hard think before they further try to wreck the integrity of the pyramid.

EDIT: Swansea's starting XI had squad numbers which added up to 340 more than the total attendance for their game at Wimbledon.

Edited by AzerbaijanApeman
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

That`s probably what would have turned out for a JPT 1st round game anyway. We would have only got about 3k.

Ye agree . Is a very strange competition this year . Imagine reading u23 v Swansea u23 at Wembley. Ridiculous. Could be us next season. Imagine that Bristol city u23s v Bristol rovers . I don't think that would even be funny. Would it

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AzerbaijanApeman said:

Oh, I think the boycott has worked and a good thing too...

461 at Wimbledon
392 at Fleetwood
950 at Chesterfield

These are paltry attendances and send out a strong message - hopefully the EFL will have a long, hard think before they further try to wreck the integrity of the pyramid.

EDIT: Swansea's starting XI had squad numbers which added up to 340 more than the total attendance for their game at Wimbledon.

Good for them . 

11 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

When the lights went out v Liverpool, we charged their fans a smaller amount for the replay, what was the cost? I can't remember...

Cost of reduced tickets was a little less than they paid the bloke to throw the big bundle of copper wire towards the transformer...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rule The Waves said:

Sorry if I'm being a numpty but what in god's name is the checkatrade trophy?

Sounds less appealing than the Downs League.

Whatever the competition Oldham and Carlisle put on a show tonight. Carlisle were 1-0 down, 3-1 up, 4-3 down and finally won it 4-5 with 10 men!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AzerbaijanApeman said:

What an absolute pile of festering nonsense...

Leicester City win 5-4 on penalties to secure an extra point #twitterblades

Christ, I didn't realise they were messing with the format like this as well. Shame on anyone who attended, this needs to be stopped this season.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, AzerbaijanApeman said:

What an absolute pile of festering nonsense...

Leicester City win 5-4 on penalties to secure an extra point #twitterblades

Seems the BBC website don't realise this rule is in place as they have made no mention of it on their results page. Does look like an American invention.....