IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 hours ago, S_Y_G said:

Just had a city player say to me that " our fans obsession with u is embarrassing ".   Reads this forum.   Brilliant, maybe you guys should give rover's a rest, 340 pages on ur own forum!!!

What embarrassing like starting an "Oh Yes" thread while ones fortunes seem to be going well and "The Sheds" fortunes are going down the pan, only to have fate completely turned around, then suddenly close said thread which had grown massively even before any input from city fans, and banning of any poster either a red or being suspected of be a "shed".

Now that is embarrassing, typical gas reaction like to give but can't take it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Its what these type of people do. Attempt to flip things around the other way. I'm not a doctor but the reasoning behind it must be some sort of disorder that runs through the veins of every single Rovers fan, maybe its called the Chernobyl Effect?

No believe it's called City Envy 

5 hours ago, Ian M said:

As moderators of this forum, we merge any sag related chat into this thread. Since this thread started there has been approximately 400k posts on here, 13k in this thread (at least a thousand of which from our unfortunate blue cousins - who we don't ban just for registering unlike sagchat). 

This means that even with the sags contributing to the thread and encouraging involvement, just over 3% of the posts are to do with the gas. 

Put another way, if you had an hour chatting to your City mate, this would represent 2 minutes laughing at the gas and 58 minutes talking about City. 

This should be produced every time one of those cockwombles refers to our "obsession" with them.

Thank you Ian.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Malago said:

Bottom four, booed off at half time, Dopey refusing to do press interviews after the game, not at all happy days at Rovers.

After the masterminding the unbelievable success of the last 2 seasons (basically fluking promotion) he probably thinks he's the next Alex Ferguson, so refusing to do press interviews will probably be the norm

Page three http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/8112/start-development-uwe?page=3

there are some common sense posts there; "There are loads of situations right through the top 5 divisions where smaller clubs are above bigger clubs in the league pyramid.If that wasn't the case football would be crap.Personally I don't really care that much whether we are above them or below them in the league.
I don't see being a Gashead as a constant mission to be higher in the league than them, the way I see it is being a Gashead is great and I hear shitheads talking about their club ( mates included) and it sounds so plastic and shallow. We don't have to be higher above them in the league to be better than them.
I've got peace of mind"

and others, well; "Gashead good, shythead bad, league position a sideshow for me but would still love to be above them. Enjoyed the Conference as much as league football but looking forward to the Championship next year and the Premiership the year after. Can't wait to see Chelsea etc at the mem for a season before the UWE".

8 minutes ago, 22A said:

; "Gashead good, shythead bad, league position a sideshow for me but would still love to be above them. Enjoyed the Conference as much as league football but looking forward to the Championship next year and the Premiership the year after. Can't wait to see Chelsea etc at the mem for a season before the UWE".

**** me, there are some seriously strong drugs available in South Glos..

• Like 3

20 hours ago, S_Y_G said:

Just had a city player say to me that " our fans obsession with u is embarrassing ".   Reads this forum.   Brilliant, maybe you guys should give rover's a rest, 340 pages on ur own forum!!!

Can you not see that you are embarrassing yourself and your fellow supporters when you make up blatant lies like this? What a pathetic way to represent your club.

24 minutes ago, 22A said:

there are some common sense posts there; "There are loads of situations right through the top 5 divisions where smaller clubs are above bigger clubs in the league pyramid.If that wasn't the case football would be crap.Personally I don't really care that much whether we are above them or below them in the league.
I don't see being a Gashead as a constant mission to be higher in the league than them, the way I see it is being a Gashead is great and I hear shitheads talking about their club ( mates included) and it sounds so plastic and shallow. We don't have to be higher above them in the league to be better than them.
I've got peace of mind"

and others, well; "Gashead good, shythead bad, league position a sideshow for me but would still love to be above them. Enjoyed the Conference as much as league football but looking forward to the Championship next year and the Premiership the year after. Can't wait to see Chelsea etc at the mem for a season before the UWE".

Taken from the same thread from our old mucker oldgas...

'Good times are just over the horizon........ No, we're having good times now after the dross of Trollope, Buckle, Mc Ghee, the idiot Ward. There are even better times just over the horizon, and the Sh1t Heads are, well, sh1tting themselves! '

Absolutely laughable :laugh: what a gimp.

And for the rest of you gas who pose as guests, you call us obsessed but as highlighted many times, your owner, manager and your social media official accounts are constantly obsessing all over us. You have numerous threads about us on your Sagchat, your actual dream is purely to be above us, its a bizarre obsession where maybe you concentrate on being the best club you can be.. Maybe your club will be a little better off and higher up.

Go whine about this post from some inbred 'ted, I'm meeting my sister later if you want some more ammunition.... cretins

Edited by Dark Wood Covert
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Taken from the same thread from our old mucker oldgas...

'Good times are just over the horizon........ No, we're having good times now after the dross of Trollope, Buckle, Mc Ghee, the idiot Ward. There are even better times just over the horizon, and the Sh1t Heads are, well, sh1tting themselves! '

Absolutely laughable :laugh: what a gimp.

The sad thing is they actually believe we are worried,

thats the difference between us and them, we want to be the best in the country they want to do better then us,

that club will never be on par with us until they stop worrying what we do and start to worry about themselves 

• Like 3