IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

The sad thing is they actually believe we are worried,

thats the difference between us and them, we want to be the best in the country they want to do better then us,

that club will never be on par with us until they stop worrying what we do and start to worry about themselves 

I think whats more laughable is the fact generally speaking we are or have been a relatively mediocre club for decades and the Gas are nowhere even near that level...

They really are an embarrasment

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NeilS said:

You really need to stop worrying about them too, in the heat of the battle today, Gas score was being flashed up, and one City fan was typing on their forum!!

:facepalm: 

Im pretty sure all rivals post each others scores up. I seen the rotherham fans posted on their forum about wednesday. Swindon and oxford do the same.

Typing on their forum though is silly but then they have over a dozen regular posters on here

2 minutes ago, NeilS said:

OTIB One Team In Bristol, apparently apart from the Rovers obsessed. I am not remotely interested in them, especially when we are playing at the same time as them, why would I be? 

For someone who's not even remotely interested in them you don't half post a lot in a thread which includes Bristol Rovers in the title. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

You really need to stop worrying about them too, in the heat of the battle today, Gas score was being flashed up, and one City fan was typing on their forum!!

Why don't you stop replying to my posts,

i don't worry about them I laugh at them, if you had a sense of humour you would too

• Like 4

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

It was the Ref who got booed off, not the players.

Course it was.

Strange your forum says that your "fans" were slagging off your new goalie Roos as well, bet that abuse was meant for the ref too, eh?

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, pride of the west said:

Should the impossible happen and gas get promoted, doesn't all championship grounds require a little more effort than what the mem offers?

http://www.efl.com/global/appendix1.aspx

Rule 1.4 gives them until their 4th season in the Championship to make it an all seater stadium.

Rules 9 to 27 stipulate the standard the stadium must meet.

23 minutes ago, NeilS said:

That's the thing, I do have a soh, some of you take this football rivalry so seriously it's unreal, they should really be of little interest to us and vice versa, however I do understand why they might want to goad us, but to actually put up their goading posts on here is just falling into the trap they set. 

Laughing at someone or something that is less fortunate then yourself(s) does not denote having a sense of humour Monkeh,       

Why not ignore this thread ?

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

That's the thing, I do have a soh, some of you take this football rivalry so seriously it's unreal, they should really be of little interest to us and vice versa, however I do understand why they might want to goad us, but to actually put up their goading posts on here is just falling into the trap they set. 

Laughing at someone or something that is less fortunate then yourself(s) does not denote having a sense of humour Monkeh,       

Nobody is taking this rivalry seriously. We're laughing because we have enough reason to.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

Someone has too remind you that you are obsessed, obsess over your own team, that might help, or if you can't do that just go and support them and leave us City fans to ourselves. 

What a c*** you really are. I've been supporting this club for forty years, I don't need some jumped up p**** to try and tell me what I can and cannot do. If you don't like city fans taking the piss out of rovers, don't read the thread, it's simple.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

Prawn sandwiches anybody?.

Think half this thread are belters just coming on here to tell people not to post on this thread! 

Does this thread get a bit boring sometimes? yes!

Is better to have this one big thread than lots of little ones? Yes! 

Does posting on this thread prevent City performing in anyway on match days (as some gormless prats have suggested)?no absolutely and the suggestion is laughable! 

:grr::thumbsup:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ian M said:

@NeilS I respectfully suggest you stop coming on this thread to tell others what they can and cannot post on this forum.

If you cannot respect other people's right to post I recommend ignoring this thread. If you cannot do this we can help you, but this will also result in you having difficulty accessing any thread. Good luck with your decision. 

Ouch..

14 minutes ago, Ian M said:

@NeilS I respectfully suggest you stop coming on this any thread to tell others what they can and cannot post on this forum.

If you cannot respect other people's right to post I recommend ignoring this thread. If you cannot do this we can help you, but this will also result in you having difficulty accessing any thread. Good luck with your decision. 

Better @Ian M

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Iron Man said:

I see the greatest fans in the galaxy barely managed 8000 fans inside Chernobyl.

Fair play to them though. Managing a home draw with the bottom side who were a man short for 20 minutes, but still got more shots on target than the plucky pirates.

Now up to a magnificent 19th in the old 3rd division, I really am worried about us being outstripped by them ... :whistle:

• Like 2