IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

22 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Sure his brother said he was on the Blackthorn End singing goodnight Eileen but that may have been a combination of my old ears and the Mrs jibber away in the background so can't be sure

22 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Sure his brother said he was on the Blackthorn End singing goodnight Eileen but that may have been a combination of my old ears and the Mrs jibber away in the background so can't be sure

I heard it as well he definitely said Eileen - typical gas retard!

1 minute ago, pride of the west said:

So he categorically denies he's a billionaire. Will they all shut up now and crawl back under their rocks?

Oooh, but he would say that... (is what I imagine the deluded will come back with), we are still the 6 richest club in the galaxy and when you realise your premier league ambitions, we'll be playing the planet Zarg in the intergalactic super league, we're come for you.

• Like 1

On 13 August 2016 at 21:47, Smaller than a flea said:

It's a virtual sellout tomorrow.  Oxford have taken their 1,200 and over 9,000 have been sold in advance. POTD will soak up the rest.  

Darryl's strange new hairstyle is firmly gelled in place. Matty is wearing his lucky scoring pants.  And our stunning new Macron kit is ready for its League debut.

Just now, 22A said:

Page three http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/8112/start-development-uwe?page=3

there are some common sense posts there; "There are loads of situations right through the top 5 divisions where smaller clubs are above bigger clubs in the league pyramid.If that wasn't the case football would be crap.Personally I don't really care that much whether we are above them or below them in the league.
I don't see being a Gashead as a constant mission to be higher in the league than them, the way I see it is being a Gashead is great and I hear shitheads talking about their club ( mates included) and it sounds so plastic and shallow. We don't have to be higher above them in the league to be better than them.
I've got peace of mind"

and others, well; "Gashead good, shythead bad, league position a sideshow for me but would still love to be above them. Enjoyed the Conference as much as league football but looking forward to the Championship next year and the Premiership the year after. Can't wait to see Chelsea etc at the mem for a season before the UWE".

• Like 1