IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, 1982 said:

I don't know ask the TEDS

Sorry for this but I have just contacted Bristol Robs's Personal account Manager and she said  I could not **** off until his food vouchers have arrived , which will probably be just after you get new stadium :-)  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, reddoh said:

welcome to the red side, think of a word that rhymes with height then add it too heads and then you have what our neighbors call us    

But where's the sh? This isn't right. TEDS or t'eds would imply the first word starting with t, such like tremendous heads, terrific heads, tenacious heads. Tuberculosis heads!? If indeed TEDS does stand for sh1t heads then may I suggest sh'eds? Like the things they use for merchandise (photo attached)

image.jpeg

Simply TEDS doesn't seem right.

or maybe they mean this 

image.jpeg

What with us being ever so dapper n'all.

Edited by brizzlelou
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RedRaw said:

"Well known club, when I was growing up, always Bristol rovers, Bristol rovers, I remember they had a great following"

Fair play to the bloke, he can sit there and spout that bullshit and still keep a straight face :facepalm:

How old is Weal ? Mid 40s? So when he was a young teenager Rovers were forced to move to Bath because they struggling to get crowds of over 5000 at Eastville. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bs3 said:

How old is Weal ? Mid 40s? So when he was a young teenager Rovers were forced to move to Bath because they struggling to get crowds of over 5000 at Eastville. 

He may well have been supporting Chelsea when we played them for the final time in Division Two of the old Football League. No doubt we took the Shed End in the away game, and he's never forgotten how we travel in numbers!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

But where's the sh? This isn't right. TEDS or t'eds would imply the first word starting with t, such like tremendous heads, terrific heads, tenacious heads. Tuberculosis heads!? If indeed TEDS does stand for sh1t heads then may I suggest sh'eds? Like the things they use for merchandise (photo attached)

image.jpeg

Simply TEDS doesn't seem right.

or maybe they mean this 

image.jpeg

What with us being ever so dapper n'all.

Never knew Prince William was a 'Ted'....???!!

• Like 1

On 06/09/2016 at 23:26, Up The City! said:

My broader view is this could happen to any away team in the country, its just flipping hilarious that on this occasion it so happens to be them.

Yes OK they do have one or two OK fans, but the majority of them are grade a tossers. Have you ever had sight of their forum? Very stark differences between our fans and their fans.

Not only have their fans been involved in many unsavoury embarrassing incidents the club they also support is just as bad as them, trying to get Wycombe kicked out the league, trying to steal our ground, stealing the rugby ground, Darrell's 'happy days' comments, watering their pitch so they could postpone the game before playing us, showing our scores on the scoreboard etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

So add it all together and almost everyone associated with that club deserve zero sympathy.

Although many moons ago and prior to his Gas days, I think Darrell's radio phone-in is a peach and should be added to the list.

Edited by CotswoldRed
  • Like 6

19 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Christ, he makes LJ sound like Albert Einstein. You never go full retard Darrell.

I agree Darell, I've got nothing bad to say about Mansfield Town Football Club either..!

How ironic and how did I not know about his links with them prior to May 2014..?! 

He really is as thick as 2 short planks and a bellend of the highest order (Holloway aside, who is yet another level all together!) 

• Like 1