IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

47 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Careful the Pompey/sag fan will post another video of a game we played in 2008

What on earth makes a lower league fan of either/both clubs who have had a terrible time of it over the last 5/10 years or so and still remain firmly routed in our shadow, feel the need to go on the forum of a bigger, higher placed, more progressive and all round better club giving it the big one..?! 

I'd be too embarrassed and try and convince myself that I didn't care! 

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

What on earth makes a lower league fan of either/both clubs who have had a terrible time of it over the last 5/10 years or so and still remain firmly routed in our shadow, feel the need to go on the forum of a bigger, higher placed, more progressive and all round better club giving it the big one..?! 

Obviously a relation of Phthonus @Bar BS3 who was the personification of jealousy and envy :yes:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Isn't it obvious? #gaslogic

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Abraham's bailing you guys out a lot. Being a one-man team is not always plain sailing.

Wish we weren't so reliant on our top scorer the past two seasons and so far this season.

Still, at least he's actually ours.

Yeah, you were really blessed to not lose him on a Bosman. What with him being out of contract, refusing to sign a new contract and err, failing to attract any interest.

Still, it saved Wally for having to try and swap a Camel for a Donkey.

• Like 4

Interesting to see that over a week later Gasheads are still plucking imaginary totals out of the sky for our away following at Hillsborough.

307 is a new figure as far as I'm aware, they "GOTA" beat it. Not sure why they've got to beat it? it wouldn't prove anything, it's not like ST sales or average attendances. Presumably tiny 'victories' like this are the only thing that prevents some of them from shitting themselves with rage every day, remember how many of them were spanking the monkey after their 'invasion' of Nottingham last season? I almost pity them for feeling so inferior that it matters so much.

Such a funny little club. 

image.jpeg

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Abraham's bailing you guys out a lot. Being a one-man team is not always plain sailing.

Wish we weren't so reliant on our top scorer the past two seasons and so far this season.

The only club that wanted him was Oxford.

27 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Made it pretty clear in the summer he didn't want to be one of yours though didn't he?

It must have been a relief after months of stalling by Taylor who was waiting to see if anyone else would come along that he finally gave up hope and settled for you....by 'you' I mean the Gas not Pompey.

12 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Interesting to see that over a week later Gasheads are still plucking imaginary totals out of the sky for our away following at Hillsborough.

307 is a new figure as far as I'm aware, they "GOTA" beat it. Not sure why they've got to beat it? it wouldn't prove anything, it's not like ST sales or average attendances. Presumably tiny 'victories' like this are the only thing that prevents some of them from shitting themselves with rage every day, remember how many of them were spanking the monkey after their 'invasion' of Nottingham last season? I almost pity them for feeling so inferior that it matters so much.

Such a funny little club. 

image.jpeg

307 is too big of a number. It'll be going down soon.

I'm sure their massive away following to Swindon is magically up to 500 now.. :whistle:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Yes but ironically, if he was ours we would be in a worse position. He would be off in Jan without a doubt. We wouldn't need any money from a transfer if he was ours and sold (true billionaire owner and all that). So it's actually more beneficial for us right now to have his availability (injury aside) guaranteed for the season. Your one man team does not have that luxury though.

As usual, you are in our shadow yet again, we simply have the best young player at Chelsea with a sky's the limit future ahead of him on loan and you don't.

The constant bitterness and envy from yourself on here is almost palpable and most definitely laughable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Weezord said:

..no truer words spoken as the fourteen thousandth post on your most popular thread. Every day.

Unlike on your forum where almost every thread, regardless of topic, ends up with some bitter reference or dig at City.........Let me explain 'Saghead's Law' which is not too dissimilar to Godwin's Law..............

Gashead's Law (or Gashead's rule of 'Ted analogies) is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion on asschat grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving BCFC or 82 approaches", that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic regarding players, games, attendance, stadium, money, history or behaviour) goes on long enough, sooner or later some bitter, twisted, jealous, deluded, lying Sag will reference someone or something to Bristol City or its Fans.

Check it out on Wiki, it's a true phenomenon........:yawn:

• Like 1