IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, DANWRENBCFC4LIFE said:

When do they play mk dongs? They'll be desperately trying to get 6k there because we took 5! Might see some suspiciously looking fans that are are actually blow up dolls or sheep to fill seats 

It's scheduled for a Tuesday night, they have their excuses in the bag already.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

It doesn't matter sonny.... I care only for the Gas and laugh at comments like yours..'complete and utter superiority'...over us! yep, if that is the extent of your clubs ambition what else can we do but laugh...

For the odd City fan who regularly comes up with the 'I don't get the hatred of the gAss' bit this is one reason, the blind hypocrisy. As someone said earlier in the thread , at the Owners BBC Love in, the extent of the ambition as stated by more than one was to be above us. And yet we read the above !!

Many years ago , during a time when they had beaten us a few times all the gAss I knew kept banging on 'oh you haven't beaten us for xxxxx !' but as soon as we started winning and I mentioned that we'd won the last few games, ah well that's history , means nothing. 

Oh and BTW , if you only care for the gAss , what the **** are you doing on here? 

• Like 3

TBF 800 to Sheffield on a week night is good, even though they haven't played them this century or whatever, that's a decent following. Credit where it's due (something else they never do). Now if they could just average over 8 1/2 k at home that would be progress ;)

We took about 800  in February 14 when we were bottom of the league with Cotts. A game I was at and the players decided not to. 3 nil in the most rudderless performance I've ever seen. I even asked for a refund. The highlights were city fans singing to a Sheffield bird about her clothes, being on benefits and more. Also wade Elliot was the only player to leave with any credit. 

3 minutes ago, DANWRENBCFC4LIFE said:

We took about 800  in February 14 when we were bottom of the league with Cotts. A game I was at and the players decided not to. 3 nil in the most rudderless performance I've ever seen. I even asked for a refund. The highlights were city fans singing to a Sheffield bird about her clothes, being on benefits and more. Also wade Elliot was the only player to leave with any credit. 

I was at that game disgraceful performance remember many at the game calling for Cotts to be sacked.

32 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

TBF 800 to Sheffield on a week night is good, even though they haven't played them this century or whatever, that's a decent following. Credit where it's due (something else they never do). Now if they could just average over 8 1/2 k at home that would be progress ;)

its easy to take loads away midweek when they are on benefits and have time to spare or when you just make figures up

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Rovers first visit to bramall lane in god knows how long and only 800 odd :laugh: thats ******* terrible.

Just for all the gas that read this thread thought i might show the link of the league one forum. Plenty of dislike for the gas here snd apparently rovers took only 1 k to sheff wed first time in 20 odd years whilsy we took 4,600 hmmmmmm.............

http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/blades-vs-gas.12630/

Some clown on that site saying they averaged 1,300 away last season when they 'finished 3rd in league one' - a) that 1,300 figure is rubbish b) he doesn't even know what division they were in last season! Utterly hilarious as usual!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DANWRENBCFC4LIFE said:

Had her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Some clown on that site saying they averaged 1,300 away last season when they 'finished 3rd in league one' - a) that 1,300 figure is rubbish b) he doesn't even know what division they were in last season! Utterly hilarious as usual!

...because they are pathological liars. I spoke to one Rovers fan the other week who genuinely believes they sold out EVERY away game last season . 

I shit you not.

The verbal diarrhoea that comes from the ass hole firmly implanted in the middle of their faces...is at times, pure gold.

• Like 1