IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

52 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Just seen some sag has posted a delightful video on Aden Flint's twitter of a bunch of jolly fellows singing "we'll all be having a party when Aden Flint is dead". Classy. Presumably they were then about to celebrate their team's away win, once they were done with wishing a fellow human being dead.

Hello Luke. Hope to bump into you sometime soon! 

image.png

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Fiale said:

this - I suggest people report the tweet - no offence but get the ****** banned

Hmm.

I didn't know Arriva Cross Country trains now have a 'Drunk Pervert Coach' on their services?

I suppose it keeps them out the way of normal people,

Bravo Arriva XC. :clap:

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

1 hour ago, Fiale said:

this - I suggest people report the tweet - no offence but get the ****** banned

What is it with those tw#ts and their love in with Carling? if you see some 15er acting like a c#ck you can guarantee he will be armed with a can of that rats piss.

Edited by Redstoke
Me
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Hello friends!

Well, we both won again and things are looking rosy in the Bristol footballing world.   It's a little spooky how often we both have good seasons at the same time. Just as we are about to narrow the gap, off you lot go again to maintain it.

It's just the way of the world.

Anyway, 92nd minute winner or not, they all count. Our very own on-loan Chelsea starlet Charlie Colkett did the business.  Playoffs here we come.

You're not our friend!! So **** Off

Please Ban this little see you next Tuesday

34 minutes ago, Palmers Green Red said:

Must admit that as soon as I saw this I wondered whether they were Swindle fans, as would make more sense ... because a Rovers fan tweeted it, maybe people just assumed it was Rovers fans?

A rovers fan didn't just tweet it. He tweeted it to Aiden Flint. 

People should be locked up for Internet trolling/bullying like that. It's disgusting. 

11 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I eagerly await his picture being in Monday`s BEP and the club banning him for life. I won`t hold my breath though.

As they struggle to fill their poxy little ground I don't expect they will be banning any of their ******** any time soon..

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

As they struggle to fill their poxy little ground I don't expect they will be banning any of their ******** any time soon..

Surely Stockhausen will be printing an "exclusive" on how Rovers fans (implying all) send sick taunts to Bristol City player, wishing him dead.

It's newsworthy when some idiot City fans do things that are stupid. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Surely Stockhausen will be printing an "exclusive" on how Rovers fans (implying all) send sick taunts to Bristol City player, wishing him dead.

It's newsworthy when some idiot City fans do things that are stupid. 

TBF to Stockhausen he's not paid to write about Rovers or their fans, he's paid to write about City and us.

Family club at it again!

As for on the pitch they're only four points off relegation, division's tighter than a ducks backside. So I wouldn't be getting over excited yet if I were them!

Final thought, all these penaltys and red card decisions(that red card was pretty dubious yesterday I thought) I'm shocked the Telegraph haven't popped over to the Mem yet! 

• Like 1

wow, just caught up on all the games over the weekend. Imagine my surprise when Rovers at 2-2 Taylor dives trying to get a penalty in the dying minutes, Northampton player did not touch him at all... but surprise, he gets sent off.   That's penalty or sending of giving them the advantage in 6 of 11 games now.

How the hell does he/they keep getting away with it ?

Edited by Fiale
  • Like 4