IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, RobArnold10 said:

Family club at it again!

As for on the pitch they're only four points off relegation, division's tighter than a ducks backside. So I wouldn't be getting over excited yet if I were them!

Final thought, all these penaltys and red card decisions(that red card was pretty dubious yesterday I thought) I'm shocked the Telegraph haven't popped over to the Mem yet! 

Linesman had just taken over the whistle from the original ref, who had pulled a muscle or something. People think that's a can of line spray tucked into the rear of his shorts, maybe it's a roll of dodgey £50's. :fear:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fiale said:

wow, just caught up on all the games over the weekend. Imagine my surprise when Rovers at 2-2 Taylor dives trying to get a penalty in the dying minutes, Northampton player did not touch him at all... but surprise, he gets sent off.   That's penalty or sending of giving them the advantage in 6 of 11 games now.

How the hell does he/they keep getting away with it ?

I have just seen the highlights and I can't believe that teams with that level of defending and goalkeeping are in the top 7 places. I used to think there was some reasonable quality in League One, time to reassess.........

15 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I have just seen the highlights and I can't believe that teams with that level of defending and goalkeeping are in the top 7 places. I used to think there was some reasonable quality in League One, time to reassess.........

Cream always rises to the top. The leagues haven't levelled out yet. Certain teams will drop off as the season goes on. I fancy teams like Northampton and Bury to drop away. Hopefully those cretins from North Bristol to 

16 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Hello Luke. Hope to bump into you sometime soon! 

image.png

OMG, what a smug looking bellend standing there with his boyfriend bitches. I have a good memory for faces so it shouldn't be too long before he gets his nose broken.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

OMG, what a smug looking bellend standing there with his boyfriend bitches. I have a good memory for faces so it shouldn't be too long before he gets his nose broken.

That's a nice pleasant post, is this forum supportive of violence?  Get a life you fool.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, S_Y_G said:

That's a nice pleasant post, is this forum supportive of violence?  Get a life you fool.

I'm not supportive of violence, however I'm not supportive of sending someone a song saying you'll have a party when they are dead all because they kick an inflated ball around a pitch for a team you don't support.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, S_Y_G said:

Equally a tosse*.

Which the bell on Twitter going on about Flint dying or the bell on your site wanting Tammy's legs broken? Either way they are both professionals plying a trade and haven't initiated the threats being made. You go for the moral high ground though and ignore the fact that if you initiate aggressive and violent behaviour, you generally do not come away unharmed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Which the bell on Twitter going on about Flint dying or the bell on your site wanting Tammy's legs broken? Either way they are both professionals plying a trade and haven't initiated the threats being made. You go for the moral high ground though and ignore the fact that if you initiate aggressive and violent behaviour, you generally do not come away unharmed.

Not sure you can fault S_Y_G   - he's calling anyone espousing violence as a tosser.... rightly so.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, S_Y_G said:

Pity you've not got a picture on display as well. With regards to getting a life :laugh: I'll leave that one to you, how can YOU have a life being a SAG.

Those 16 years of hurt getting to you, mind the gap, you'll being falling down it soon:laugh:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, S_Y_G said:

Bet you told hollowhead that when on the famous bus top tour of kingswood he announced the only good city fan is a dead un, look to your own skeletor in closets before you preach on here idiot.

Edited by The Joker
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, The Joker said:

Bet you told hollowhead that when on the famous bus top tour of kingswood he announced the only good city fan is a dead un, look to your own skeletor in closets before you preach on here idiot.

To be fair Holloway didn't say that did he? What he did say was pretty hilarious now we can look back though! They've really kicked on from that 'achievement' haven't they??!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

To be fair Holloway didn't say that did he? What he did say was pretty hilarious now we can look back though! They've really kicked on from that 'achievement' haven't they??!!!

Crikey one of the very few highlights in their history and they even made that all about us.

• Like 4

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 13:47, Red-Robbo said:

Typically bigging up of the Gappers' Swindle triumph on Points Gas this lunchtime. 

When was the last time you saw all the goals and managerial interviews from a mid-week league match featuring City? Especially giving it a pre-programme plug.the day after the game.

" Points  Gas '' ..... :thumbsup:   :laugh: ..... nice one Robbo ... nice one son!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I actually agree with most of what Holloway and the Gasheads said that day.... not quite as effective as free Nelson Mandela but non the less 

...Neil was Innocent, Free Neil, Free Neil, Free Neil, Free Neil... and why not? 

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Obsessed much..?! 

What a bellend that bloke is! 

When I say "is", I mean was, is and always will be!

That was more of a City finishing second parade than a Rovers title winning parade! 

Still, at least Rovers had a relatively half decent stadium to play in back then.