IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, HOMERSIMPSON said:

Why not? When you read some of the rubbish on here. At least this thread makes me laugh, sometimes. As has been said many, many times. If you don't want to read it just skip past.

Whats the problem?

It makes us look obsessed, laughing at them is one thing but pointlessly bringing them back to the top for literally no reason is another. Imo 

• Like 1

Just had a read of their thread about Gerry Gow which had some nice comments, fair play.

Then, I stumbled on to a 'Getting r*vers Championship ready' thread. Boy, do they underestimate how big the gulf in class is between L1 and the Championship / Prem 2! A few seem to think they could survive with their plucky little team as it is because they beat Cardiff reserves and lost to Chelsea. They're mid table in L1 aren't they?

Un-bloody- believable. They don't seem to remember that we absolutely destroyed L1 yet really found it hard going at this level. Yes, Burton have done well but they will probably slide due to a very small squad. 

The Mem as a Championship ground? They really don't learn do they?  

My mate is a gas head. We were talking last night at the gym and he was saying something about their planning permission for the new stadium expiring this month if they have not started on the build (but the car park which is separate doesn't count as a 'start')

Not really keeping up with them so I've no idea the accuracy of what he was saying. If true though it's a little worrying for them?

Edited by gl1

36 minutes ago, gl1 said:

My mate is a gas head. We were talking last night at the gym and he was saying something about their planning permission for the new stadium expiring this month if they have not started on the build (but the car park which is separate doesn't count as a 'start')

Not really keeping up with them so I've no idea the accuracy of what he was saying. If true though it's a little worrying for them?

Won't be a problem it only takes a day or two to erect marquee.

1 hour ago, Griffin said:

It makes us look obsessed, laughing at them is one thing but pointlessly bringing them back to the top for literally no reason is another. Imo 

What do you call obsessed?

I openly admit the first result I'm interested in after ours is Rovers!

Makes the weekend that little bit better if we win and they lose!! 

• Like 8