IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 22/10/2016 at 18:12, Dark Wood Covert said:

Also considering the quality of teams currently above and the fact they lost to Bolton, Scunthorpe and Sheffield United. Still got plenty of decent L1 teams to come yet as well, they won't be saved by the ref & the linesmen nearly every game.

Driving to the match yesterday I heard 20p interview a sag at Oldham. His neanderthal mutterings consisted of:

Best team in the league

Going up

Been better than every other team this year.

So look out City.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Smaller than a flea said:

On a slightly off-topic observation, why is it that when using Chrome on my iPad, the little logo on the OTIB tab at the top of the screen is in a pale blue shade and not red?

I think it's like when you play a Judas Priest record backwards, or something..

• Like 1

I've just had a load of the cave dwellers trying to take the piss on FB that we didn't sell out on Saturday due to the 'guest' tickets. When I mentioned 21,500 and the fact that they didn't sell out their little dump when they had FREE tickets for their last game, they resorted to 'six fingers, can't read or write, uneducated etc etc'.  

They just don't understand their 8,000 when free against our 21,500 when not free is NOT a reason to attempt a mickey take.

Thick buggers!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

I've just had a load of the cave dwellers trying to take the piss on FB that we didn't sell out on Saturday due to the 'guest' tickets. When I mentioned 21,500 and the fact that they didn't sell out their little dump when they had FREE tickets for their last game, they resorted to 'six fingers, can't read or write, uneducated etc etc'.  

They just don't understand their 8,000 when free against our 21,500 when not free is NOT a reason to attempt a mickey take.

Thick buggers!

Yeah its cringey isn't it, they will probably appear on jeremy kyle next week. Have one gas head in my office and several city season ticket holders, im lucky that i dont deal with hearing up the Gas after every sentence...

Edited by Kodjias Wrist

17 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Don't waste your time using facts and logic on the f**kwit , it may have been 11 points but more importantly it was 8 teams. 8 teams that would have also got those extra points as that's how the League works.  

Some umm guests on here actually contribute to threads, and then others ..........

As George Carlin said.... "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

• Like 2