IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Didn`t take long to turn into a `hordes we take away` wankfest did it? Also I see our resident Pompey fan doesn`t fancy it - it`s three hours each way dontcha know.

Notice they were taking digs at our away support compared to theirs last Tuesday... wasn't it £33 for a ticket at QPR last week. They were paying a tenner less plus it was MK Dons, a much bigger club than the plucky underdogs and a nice stadium.,,, something which is alien to them.

3 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

uh oh.....the dim-witted horse hitters now saying our away support at non league levels in proportion to our home crowds.......

at least they can claim to be experts in that field

Hate to think what they're saying about their own poor away following considering we have a much higher average attendance  this season than they do..

8 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

uh oh.....the dim-witted horse hitters now saying our away support at non league levels in proportion to our home crowds.......

#gaslogic.

I guess they must be PL standard with their fantastic away support in conjunction with their pathetic home support

Edited by Dark Wood Covert
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, archie andrews said:

Just ask them if Man united have the worst away support in the country - it soon baffles them. 

Edited by Rob k
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Or 'Wembly' as they once mis-spelled it on merchandise when they got there....you cannot choreograph comedy like that - they constantly cheer me up!

I remember a group of them walking in the pub some of them my mates with the rovers to wembly t shirts on . We ripped the shit out of them :laughcont:

• Like 1

a bit off topic, has anyone recieved emails from rovers ?  just gone into my email account, then the mrs went into her email account and have both had emails !   i politely replied , what with recieving random friend requests on facebook , my mates reckon its old bill sniffing out  about trouble at cardiff , i didnt even go , also we had a copper on here last week in an official capacity asking if we had any questions / all very odd ......

19 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

I think you might find it's actually "misspelled ", not "mis-spelled".

Best to get your own house in order before trashing others.

Reasonable come back to be fair but at least I didn't print my error on thousands of pieces of merchandise....!

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

I've just had a load of the cave dwellers trying to take the piss on FB that we didn't sell out on Saturday due to the 'guest' tickets. When I mentioned 21,500 and the fact that they didn't sell out their little dump when they had FREE tickets for their last game, they resorted to 'six fingers, can't read or write, uneducated etc etc'.  

They just don't understand their 8,000 when free against our 21,500 when not free is NOT a reason to attempt a mickey take.

Thick buggers!

Just as a matter of interest, when was the last time the blue few had 21,500 for a home league match?

9 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Can we park at the ground or should I just pay some urchin to protect my cat for three hours?

That is ludicrous even for a sag. You possess neither the funds nor the mental alacrity to drive a car. So why would you take a feline to a game of football?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, archie andrews said:

Surely not again :facepalm:. They go on about away crowds and atmosphere like little boys.

A) How come they still dont beat us on away attendances after two consecutive promotions.

B) If they were clever enough to look at stats then maybe they would see the only time they did take more was when they were a division above us or several positions.

Some of the gas fans intelligence really baffles me , half of them have been on jeremy kyle.

Edited by Kodjias Wrist

8 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Just as a matter of interest, when was the last time the blue few had 21,500 for a home league match?

Exactly. When was the last time they had 13000 at home . There so desperate to have something better than us . They just make up bullshit and slap each other on the back . Seriously Gasheads who post on here . Give me 1 genuine thing that you're club has that we would desire. Be truthful 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Exactly. When was the last time they had 13000 at home . There so desperate to have something better than us . They just make up bullshit and slap each other on the back . Seriously Gasheads who post on here . Give me 1 genuine thing that you're club has that we would desire. Be truthful 

That's a cracking question there Mr Army.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Darrell Clarke manager.

Matty Taylor striker.

Marcus Stewart assistant.

10,000 crowds even in the dark days of the Conference.

Our pasties.