IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, kivsy said:

a bit off topic, has anyone recieved emails from rovers ?  just gone into my email account, then the mrs went into her email account and have both had emails !   i politely replied , what with recieving random friend requests on facebook , my mates reckon its old bill sniffing out  about trouble at cardiff , i didnt even go , also we had a copper on here last week in an official capacity asking if we had any questions / all very odd ......

Just got one myself

Near the foot of the message it says I was sent the newsletter because I have subscribed - certainly bloody haven't, so would be interested to know where they got my details from

More pikey theft no doubt

29 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Can we park at the ground or should I just pay some urchin to protect my car for three hours?

I know you're trying to take the piss because we have more "posher" facilities than some gazebo, tent, white plastic chairs and 2 portoloos with shit and piss stains all over them but aren't you and your fellow horse hitters desperate for a move to South Gloucestershire to try and get rid of the Ragbag Rovers tag? Slightly hypocritical, no?

2 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

I know you're trying to take the piss because we have more "posher" facilities than some gazebo, tent, white plastic chairs and 2 portoloos with shit and piss stains all over them but aren't you and your fellow horse hitters desperate for a move to South Gloucestershire to try and get rid of the Ragbag Rovers tag? Slightly hypocritical, no?

Not at all. The Gloucester Road is a great place to be, and far better in my opinion than your location, but we have no room to expand there and the nimbys will not allow it.

So we have to move half a mile north of ye olde Bristol border into to the as-yet unexplored jungles of South Gloucestershire to find some space. 

It's going to be difficult getting there, if we ever do, since it is about 2 miles from where we are now.

11 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Darrell Clarke manager.

Matty Taylor striker.

Marcus Stewart assistant.

10,000 crowds even in the dark days of the Conference.

Our pasties.

You've got to be seriously taking the michael. Pembo pisses all over that joker.

Oh and 10k crowds ? We will never be in the conference or league 2 again so pointless bringing that one up. 

1 hour ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Do we pay on the day at Ashton Gate next season or would it be best to phone up first and check?

Ask for a map whilst your on the phone so you can find it ok, I will give you a tip, the away fans are put in the corner next to the stand which fits more in than your whole shithole ground 

1 minute ago, Smaller than a flea said:

I thought you had 3k in Division 4?

Sorry if I'm wrong.

Yes you are wrong again. Three consecutive relegations and nearly falling out of business (with trampy rivals trying to take our stadium) would do that.

Id love to see rovers pull 10k plus crowds bottom three in league 1. Just wont happen though mate and you know it .

2 hours ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Notice they were taking digs at our away support compared to theirs last Tuesday... wasn't it £33 for a ticket at QPR last week. They were paying a tenner less plus it was MK Dons, a much bigger club than the plucky underdogs and a nice stadium.,,, something which is alien to them.

A tenner less..?

No. MK Dons were charging Rovers season ticket holders £15 for away tickets.