IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

39 minutes ago, SalisburyRed said:

You are wrong, deluded and plain wrong. We do not want to play you again - ever. 

The sooner Wally does the asset-strip that is clearly planned the better. Then you can toddle off to the Toolstation League or something, though what those clubs have done to deserve your Neanderthal supporters is not for me to say.

Asset strip..? Surely it would have been quicker, cheaper and easier to just head to Go Outdoors, when they've got a sale on. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SalisburyRed said:

You are wrong, deluded and plain wrong. We do not want to play you again - ever. 

The sooner Wally does the asset-strip that is clearly planned the better. Then you can toddle off to the Toolstation League or something, though what those clubs have done to deserve your Neanderthal supporters is not for me to say.

I am guessing selling the Mem, pocketing the money, then either buying a stadium with loan money, or renting a new stadium built by a third party and renting it - would be the only way to asset strip Rovers as they only really have that one asset. I don't think he will do it, he seems like a millionaire who just wants to own and run a football club... kind of dream lot's of people would aspire to.

If he did want to asset strip the club - sell the Mem, put the money into the holding company Dwane Sports. Borrow £40 odd million and build a cheapish stadium, put the loan repayments and debt onto Rovers books (or let a third party pay for and build the stadium and just rent it from them - though that leaves the club in a precarious position). Sell one or two players that may have any value, call in the loans that Dwane Sports hold against Rovers (for purchasing the club / buying out Higgs / paying of Wonga) and sell whats left of Rovers to whoever is interested, or just give it away for a nominal £1.   Wael's family are worth around £75 ish million - within a year or 2 he could increase his families wealth by a huge percentage, and that money would be cash as opposed to their current wealth that's mainly tied up in assets.

So I am sure it would be tempting to a businessman.... we will know when the funding for the UWE stadium is announced as to whether that's his plan, if a third party builds it, or most of the money is borrowed and all the loans dumped onto Rovers and not the holding company... you know what's happening.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I am guessing selling the Mem, pocketing the money, then either buying a stadium with loan money, or renting a new stadium built by a third party and renting it - would be the only way to asset strip Rovers as they only really have that one asset. I don't think he will do it, he seems like a millionaire who just wants to own and run a football club... kind of dream lot's of people would aspire to.

If he did want to asset strip the club - sell the Mem, put the money into the holding company Dwane Sports. Borrow £40 odd million and build a cheapish stadium, put the loan repayments and debt onto Rovers books (or let a third party pay for and build the stadium and just rent it from them - though that leaves the club in a precarious position). Sell one or two players that may have any value, call in the loans that Dwane Sports hold against Rovers (for purchasing the club / buying out Higgs / paying of Wonga) and sell whats left of Rovers to whoever is interested, or just give it away for a nominal £1.   Wael's family are worth around £75 ish million - within a year or 2 he could increase his families wealth by a huge percentage, and that money would be cash as opposed to their current wealth that's mainly tied up in assets.

So I am sure it would be tempting to a businessman.... we will know when the funding for the UWE stadium is announced as to whether that's his plan, if a third party builds it, or most of the money is borrowed and all the loans dumped onto Rovers and not the holding company... you know what's happening.

Fingers crossed then. :pray:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I see it this way. Dwayne Sports calls in the loan and the football club goes into administration. Dwayne Sports repossesses the CH4pit and sells it off for whatever the Nimbys will allow.

BRHPFC (2017) have to groundshare somewhere. 

By 2021/22 season they are squatting at Yate Town while polluting the Sourhern League.

10 minutes ago, SalisburyRed said:

I see it this way. Dwayne Sports calls in the loan and the football club goes into administration. Dwayne Sports repossesses the CH4pit and sells it off for whatever the Nimbys will allow.

BRHPFC (2017) have to groundshare somewhere. 

By 2021/22 season they are squatting at Yate Town while polluting the Sourhern League.

So the nuclear option. 

On 9/26/2016 at 12:04, Kim_il_sung said:

Interesting comment. So what about our complete and utter superiority and dominance over your ragbag outfit do you find amusing?

It doesn't matter sonny.... I care only for the Gas and laugh at comments like yours..'complete and utter superiority'...over us! yep, if that is the extent of your clubs ambition what else can we do but laugh...

• Like 2