IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 9/26/2016 at 12:04, Kim_il_sung said:

Interesting comment. So what about our complete and utter superiority and dominance over your ragbag outfit do you find amusing?

It doesn't matter sonny.... I care only for the Gas and laugh at comments like yours..'complete and utter superiority'...over us! yep, if that is the extent of your clubs ambition what else can we do but laugh...

5 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

It doesn't matter sonny.... I care only for the Gas and laugh at comments like yours..'complete and utter superiority'...over us! yep, if that is the extent of your clubs ambition what else can we do but laugh...

Our ambition is to be in the PL, your ambition is to be above us... shows how garbage your pokey little club is.

If you care only about the Gas then what are you doing on a City forum? Simply just **** off.

Before you do though, can you explain why you lied about your bold statement that you sell 90% of your ground every game... So are all you Gas lags pathological liars?

Edited by Dark Wood Covert
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

I see you have chosen to vent your bitterness at today's defeat on here then . ...carry on sonny :rofl2br:

13 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Our ambition is to be in the PL, your ambition is to be above us... shows how garbage your pokey little club is.

If you care only about the Gas then what are you doing on a City forum? Simply just **** off.

Before you do though, can you explain why you lied about your bold statement that you sell 90% of your ground every game... So are all you Gas lags pathological liars?

I don't apologise for others- I will however do so to BS3, at least the Gas supporting one- actually meant briz red who often verbally defecates on our forums...now I'll f"ck off...toodlepips...

4 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

I don't apologise for others- I will however do so to BS3, at least the Gas supporting one- actually meant briz red who often verbally defecates on our forums...now I'll f"ck off...toodlepips...

nob off bell end,

none of oursa are on your forum, you lot ban any city fans because you like a wankfest and you are petulant children who can't take any stick and have to blame anyone but yourselfs for the mess you find yourselfs in, like trying to sue wycombe for you lot getting relegated from the football league 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Off you go then.....maybe as a replacement for coming here you could get in touch with 'Mike' who txt's Twentypence every week at rb with his drivel..

You would make a lovely pair(i use the term very loosely)and be in text heaven!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Why bother to come on here at all? Join your fellow deluded friends on Ass Chat where you can talk total bollocks til your hearts content!!

• Like 1

I totally accept what is indicated there but it cannot be totally correct.

Had a word with TW before the game and he confirmed that the time period starts from the moment the Section 106 is signed and not the date that the planning permission is granted. That was some months after the planning permission was granted.

He also thought that the period had been extended. He did make a comment that some work had started at the UWE site but that it might not be sufficient to satisfy the planners that work had started.

Perhaps someone, with more spare time on their hands than me, can find out the date the Section 106 was finally signed. Also, if the period has been extended at any time. 

They need to have all the footings in place or the pp will run out 

uwe not going to happen 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st andrews gas said:

Why have you quoted a post I made a month ago? Strange.

• Like 1

Always thought that some of the comments about our blue friends were over the top as in fairness most of my blue few mates are a bit strange but alright really.

However a recent experience in Spain would make me review that.

Me and my city supporting friend went to Malaga match against Athletic Bilbao. We often go and watch Malaga .

Anyway on the train back to fuengorila where we were staying we got talking about the game when a rather portly gentleman who was sat next to us asked us in a thick Bristol accent what was the result of the game. Thinking this was odd as he was wearing a Malaga shirt I asked him if he had been to the game and he told me that he had but had gone early from the match because he wanted to get a taxi all the half or so mile to the railway station.

He had missed the two late Malaga goals but also admitted he didn't get into the game to see the early Athletic goal because he was late meaning he had missed all the goals.

I was thinking what a nice chap he was and asked him if he was a Bristolian which he said yes and what team he supported which he replied " I was born on the right side of the river" which I replied "the red side?"

Anyway said nice chap becomes very aggressive towards me and starts to rant "you're not a f*****g s***head are you. I f*****g hate s***heads. You b******ds are everywhere. I am going to text my mate and tell him". I told him to make sure he told his mate there was two city fans to the one R*****s fan so normal service had been resumed even in Spain.

Well this rather nice chap who had turned into a real nasty git then got his phone out and showed me a video of when he went to Sabadell in the summer for a friendly saying " we took 850 fans you S*** heads would have only took about 70"

The train journey took twenty minutes and he continued to get more agrresive and tell us how rubbish Ashton gate is and how their so called new stadium would have a 33k capacity.

If I am aboard and I meet fellow Bristolians I like to chat to them and maybe have a drink with them even if they are r****s fans.

This guy proves everything that has been said on this thread about them being nasty and hating us more than they love there own team

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

Always thought that some of the comments about our blue friends were over the top as in fairness most of my blue few mates are a bit strange but alright really.

Me and my city supporting friend went to Malaga match against Athletic Bilbao. We often go and watch Malaga .

Anyway on the train back to fuengorila where we were staying we got talking about the game when a rather portly gentleman who was sat next to us asked us in a thick Bristol accent what was the result of the game. Thinking this was odd as he was wearing a Malaga shirt I asked him if he had been to the game and he told me that he had but had gone early from the match because he wanted to get a taxi all the half or so mile to the railway station.

He had missed the two late Malaga goals but also admitted he didn't get into the game to see the early Athletic goal because he was late meaning he had missed all the goals.

I was thinking what a nice chap he was and asked him if he was a Bristolian which he said yes and what team he supported which he replied " I was born on the right side of the river" which I replied "the red side?"

Anyway said nice chap becomes very aggressive towards me and starts to rant "you're not a f*****g s***head are you. I f*****g hate s***heads. You b******ds are everywhere. I am going to text my mate and tell him". I told him to make sure he told his mate there was two city fans to the one R*****s fan so normal service had been resumed even in Spain.

Well this rather nice chap who had turned into a real nasty git then got his phone out and showed me a video of when he went to Sabadell in the summer for a friendly saying " we took 850 fans you S*** heads would have only took about 70"

The train journey took twenty minutes and he continued to get more agrresive and tell us how rubbish Ashton gate is and how their so called new stadium would have a 33k capacity.

If I am aboard and I meet fellow Bristolians I like to chat to them and maybe have a drink with them even if they are r****s fans.

This guy proves everything that has been said on this thread about them being nasty and hating us more than they love there own team

Im not a violent man but he would have had one straight on the nose!!

Edited by KeepUpLino
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

If it ever was our ambition then it was last achieved 16 years ago so, by definition, no longer an ambition. Hope that is clear even to an inbred sag.

Edited by SalisburyRed
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

What are the chances of bumping into Marcus Stewart on your hols?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Im not a violent man but he would have had one straight on the nose!!

On leaving the train I said enjoy the rest of your holiday and he then moaned he had to get up early the next day because he was going out on his mates boat all day fishing.

3 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

On leaving the train I said enjoy the rest of your holiday and he then moaned he had to get up early the next day because he was going out on his mates boat all day fishing.

You should of offered to take the blokes temperature, 33,000 he said?.. they can't even get 10K when in the league 1 play-off zone after 2 years of complete success.. Embarrassing!!!

• Like 1