IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

40 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

Only 1000 bothered to travel up, gutted it wasn't more 

We took more than that to London on a Tuesday night. I thought they said their away support was amazing? 

What amuses me is that one week after they start a cocky thread on Slagchat about how they could easily compete in the Championship going by our performance against the joint best side outside the Prem, they've lost to a 4th division team in midweek and been dicked today. 

Oh, and they couldn't beat another 4th division side last Saturday either.

They really don't help themselves.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

Pure comedy gold. 

All the goals were, especially the fourth though! Knife through butter is the expression that springs to mind, Millwall looked like they could score anytime they felt like it.

42 minutes ago, myol'man said:

"this wasn't a 4-0 defeat kind of game" ....... Oh yes it was !

It certainly wasn`t, looked more like a 5 or 6 nil to me.

15 minutes ago, DANWRENBCFC4LIFE said:

1000 away fans for a London game in their position is no excuse either.

It was 600 at an absolute max. I'm really not interested in the Gas but the Den is a few minutes walk for me and the lads in my local keep telling me to come down. 

I've never seen a Dopey Darrell era team and not sure what the fuss is about. They have one class act in the lad in midfield on loan from Palace, but the rest is awful and Taylor did absolutely F all up front.

To be fair to them they looked like with 11 they could play some decent direct stuff on the break via the Palace lad but the defence was awful, slow and useless on the ball, makes me realise how good we are playing out of the back.

My biggest takeaway about the Gas is the fella with the beard and wurzel gummidge hair is an absolutely obscene diver. Really doesn't matter that he's Gas, I'd say it if he played for my team, he is an absolute embarrassment, I thought I'd seen some things in football, but never a player who dives IN HIS OWN HALF four or five times rather than defend, proper cynical.

Make sure you see Millwall's fourth goal, a belter of a back pass from the Gas. Their fans had one round of Irene, one round of 'All hate Bristol City' (yes, that was their second song of the day) and then deadly quiet being abused by the Millwall lot for the rest of it. No one was locked outside but quite a small number made it inside. Must have been some kind of hold up in the concourse that lasted all 90 minutes.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Olé said:

It was 600 at an absolute max. I'm really not interested in the Gas but the Den is a few minutes walk for me and the lads in my local keep telling me to come down. 

I've never seen a Dopey Darrell era team and not sure what the fuss is about. They have one class act in the lad in midfield on loan from Palace, but the rest is awful and Taylor did absolutely F all up front.

To be fair to them they looked like with 11 they could play some decent direct stuff on the break via the Palace lad but the defence was awful, slow and useless on the ball, makes me realise how good we are playing out of the back.

My biggest takeaway about the Gas is the fella with the beard and wurzel gummidge hair is an absolutely obscene diver. Really doesn't matter that he's Gas, I'd say it if he played for my team, he is an absolute embarrassment, I thought I'd seen some things in football, but never a player who dives IN HIS OWN HALF four or five times rather than defend, proper cynical.

Make sure you see Millwall's fourth goal, a belter of a back pass from the Gas. Their fans had one round of Irene, one round of 'All hate Bristol City' (yes, that was their second song of the day) and then deadly quiet being abused by the Millwall lot for the rest of it. No one was locked outside but quite a small number made it inside. Must have been some kind of hold up in the concourse that lasted all 90 minutes.

1018 'very vocal Gasheads' according to their official twitter account...

I suppose they gotta talk up some shit considering they got utterly rinsed today