IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

I assume Fleabag won't be gracing us with his presence tonight

Hello.

We had a shocker today. But playing with 10 men it's never easy to avoid defeat. 

It's so long since we had a genuine hammering that I'm in group therapy. But it's coffee break time, so I have just popped in. Popping out now.

Bad day. These things happen.

Still 5th though.

33 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Hello.

We had a shocker today. But playing with 10 men it's never easy to avoid defeat. 

It's so long since we had a genuine hammering that I'm in group therapy. But it's coffee break time, so I have just popped in. Popping out now.

Still shit though.

Fixed that for you

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Hello.

Still 5th though.

I`d be more worried about the 600 of your fans that had clearly been abducted by aliens in between being counted by your twitter bloke and appearing in the stadium. Where are they? Are they OK? Are they being probed as we speak?

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Hello.

Still 5th though.

All those other clubs that had guys sent off against you seemed to manage to restrict you to the odd goal defeat !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Hello.

Still 5th though.

Fair play. Taken on the chin.

And there it is... a post from Strange Gas

':laugh: - like the final sentence!

How can over 1,000 be poor?  130 miles.  On a saturday when most people are already Xmas shopping.  And when we're having 2 games a week almost every week. '

Didn't they boycott Pompey? No reason for the super club who are riding high taking at least double that...

9 hours ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

How can over 1,000 be poor?  130 miles.  On a saturday when most people are already Xmas shopping.  And when we're having 2 games a week almost every week. '

Didn't they boycott Pompey? No reason for the super club who are riding high taking at least double that...

And it was clearly 500, that sag bullcrap inflation factor again I guess.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

So it wasn't a cycle race that caused poor attendance, it was that they all went Christmas shopping instead!

The 15ers need to open up Santa's grotto as soon as possible, they would get a bigger attendance in that converted portaloo than they would in their stadium tents.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

1000 to Millwall is impressive. Those slating it are embarrassing themselves.  

We got Birmingham away next week. I've not heard anything on ticket sales for that. Hope we don't embarrass ourselves by taking a similar amount. Our away support has been poor this season 

Even if the 1000 figure is correct which I seriously doubt, how on earth is it "impressive"? London away day at one of the divisions bigger teams when your team is fifth in the league... Id say 1000 is bang average at best. I certainly cant ever remember us taking less than that for a league fixture in London, even when we've been playing badly.

I also disagree that our away support has been poor this season. Our average is 1235 and that includes long midweek trips to Norwich and Sheffield Wednesday.

Edited by Kim_il_sung
  • Like 7

40 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

We got Birmingham away next week. I've not heard anything on ticket sales for that. Hope we don't embarrass ourselves by taking a similar amount. Our away support has been poor this season 

We've already sold 900.

11 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`d be more worried about the 600 of your fans that had clearly been abducted by aliens in between being counted by your twitter bloke and appearing in the stadium. Where are they? Are they OK? Are they being probed as we speak?

Not Aliens-time travellers,us from our own future-supporters of a shit future football team with few fans,hoovering up a few bus full of mysterious appearing/dissapearing super fans for their own use..

57 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

No it isn't. 5th in the league and they supposedly have one of the best away followings ever... 

Let's also not forget the train service between Gloucester and Brum is disrupted totally so that will affect our following a bit

12 hours ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Hello.

Still 5th though.

You were lucky to get away with four-could easily have been seven or eight-your defending today was hilarious,the last goal was a classic!.....

You just didn't deal with it,simple-if you go down to ten and defend as abysmally as this in the Championship next season you will get nine or ten going past you.

7 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

No it isn't. 5th in the league and they supposedly have one of the best away followings ever... 

Let's also not forget the train service between Gloucester and Brum is disrupted totally so that will affect our following a bit

No excuses for us next week. If we don't take at least 1500+ ....that's a poor show in my eyes