IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Maybe not but 6 new sprinklers along the side of the pitch! 6!! Championship ready!

WOW...!

Six?

Six new sprinklers?!!

Old Wally Bazoom's not giving the rest of the division a chance with all this frivolous spending.

He'll be buying players next..

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

The best bit is that one of them actually spotted this amazing new installation and felt the need to comment on it.

Can you honestly say you would notice an extra sprinkler or six when you rocked up to the Gate for a game?

But this is why Wally is so rich, there little jobs now got a ground fit for the Championship. If only our board / owner were so creative

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

The best bit is that one of them actually spotted this amazing new installation and felt the need to comment on it.

Can you honestly say you would notice an extra sprinkler or six when you rocked up to the Gate for a game?

ummm.... the first time I saw our sprinklers pop up from under the pitch I did turn to my friend and comment.... but then I am easily pleased, maybe I should have been blue ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Try not to laugh out loud when you read this !

Capture.PNG

There home support has been shit for years . We're are these extra fans going to come from . So with 11000 season ticket holders there will be no POTD . And only 1000 away tickets . There will be thousands and thousands locked out . What is the capacity of Chernobyl. Deluded fools

32 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

I try to not mock the afflicted, but **** me,11,000 season tickets,keep taking the drugs sags.

32 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

I try to not mock the afflicted, but **** me,11,000 season tickets,keep taking the drugs sags.

Those window lickers are on some top grade hallucinogenic shit.

• Like 1

And they've installed new metal gates into the car park behind the Dribuild AND built a new wooden fence between the Thachers end and the East terrace turnstiles.

Hopefully it's just to tidy the ground for the cople of years before we move to the UWE!

Nov 20, 2016 at 7:45pm clockendgas said:

Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it steve lansdown, moneys no object now 

:facepalm: