IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 minutes ago, Bonkey Dollocks said:

All of these are just ...wtf?!

More classic gifts to go along with satan's grotty grotto, the freshers' fair whiteboard and the 'prowed' paint job on that fence.

sincere thanks to the op for sharing these pictures, and reminding me why I could never, ever be a gas head. 

Why has he got 'ees birds knickers on???..maybe they're just his.

12 minutes ago, Bonkey Dollocks said:

All of these are just ...wtf?!

More classic gifts to go along with satan's grotty grotto, the freshers' fair whiteboard and the 'prowed' paint job on that fence.

sincere thanks to the op for sharing these pictures, and reminding me why I could never, ever be a gas head. 

I originally thought the guy with the Liverpool jacket on had a really sh1t pony tail to complete his look, but it seems that hair belongs to a woman behind him. 

Still looks like a top bloke though.

On 24/12/2016 at 00:06, Bonkey Dollocks said:

I originally thought the guy with the Liverpool jacket on had a really sh1t pony tail to complete his look, but it seems that hair belongs to a woman behind him. 

Still looks like a top bloke though.

Thought the same - had to scroll back and have another look. Bad idea - there are some things that you just can't unsee! :no::shocking:

3 hours ago, cynic said:

Shock - its not off is it ? Who'd of thought it ?

Apparently, because they've sold over 10k tickets for a boxing day game, they need 20k seats - and fast.

Ah well, there's always somewhere that'll be selling off garden furniture cheap this time of year.

Merry Christmas all you Gasheads reading this thread...........we know you're here :ph34r:

Having read something somewhere from a gashead who had a photo of a tweet from Weal, he's all but confirmed that UWE is dead. It was along the lines of....

"don't worry, we will get a new ground. If it's not at UWE it will be somewhere else but we will get something"

naturally the deluded gashead responded with "the future's bright"..!

I've just been told our budget for Jan window!! Shocking £400,000 and funnily enough that's what we made from the Chelsea game???
Full backing from the board my arse????
And I was told off one of the main staff...
Can see us getting much for that unless we sell taylor to Bristol but still can't see us buying what we need we that...

7 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

I've just been told our budget for Jan window!! Shocking £400,000 and funnily enough that's what we made from the Chelsea game???
Full backing from the board my arse????
And I was told off one of the main staff...
Can see us getting much for that unless we sell taylor to Bristol but still can't see us buying what we need we that...

Are you sure the decimal figure isn't in the wrong place with the sum qouted? Rovers don't pay transfer fees, it's just free and loan signings. You're source probably meant there's £40 to spend on on misc items

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

championship ready

Yes, it is possible to invest over £100m in a Championship club to get it "championship ready" ... and still only get 5 points from the last 30.  Still, not to,worry, if I have a look at some comical pics of Rovers fans and a photo of a portacabin I am happy again and forget all my troubles.    

3 minutes ago, ernie goodthing said:

Yes, it is possible to invest over £100m in a Championship club to get it "championship ready" ... and still only get 5 points from the last 30.  Still, not to,worry, if I have a look at some comical pics of Rovers fans and a photo of a portacabin I am happy again and forget all my troubles.    

You had a sense of humour bypass? 

1 hour ago, ernie goodthing said:

Don't know about "happy again" but it is good to remember that, no matter what, things could always be worse...I mean just imagine if you were the '6th richest club in Britain' and all your owner was willing to pay for is this piece of shit?

IMG_2558.JPG

• Like 11

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

You had a sense of humour bypass? 

Quite the opposite!  I like being cheered up.  Just like a video of a cat doing silly things, a photo of a fat bloke in a Rovers shirt will always raise a smile.    Still, I am not at the lowest ebb, when I need to look at the photo of the pitiful blue and white hut labelled 'Santa's Grotto".   However,  the juxtaposition of 'championship ready' and a record of 5 points in 30 did have its own dark humour.    

I really don't know what you lot are so unhappy about.

The league tables as they stand tonight are just about perfect in our historical positions.

It was always this way until we got a bit dodgy in 2001.

You are struggling not to get into a relegation spot in the Championship, and we are struggling to get into a promotion slot in League 1.

Just accept it. 

You really are not Chelsea, and we are really not North Ferriby United.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

I really don't know what you lot are so unhappy about.

The league tables as they stand tonight are just about perfect in our historical positions.

It was always this way until we got a bit dodgy in 2001.

You are struggling not to get into a relegation spot in the Championship, and we are struggling to get into a promotion slot in League 1.

Just accept it. 

You really are not Chelsea, and we are really not North Ferriby United.

Did you help get the plastic sheets off the pitch..?    #Ticktock. 

• Like 3