IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

54 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

I await Fleabag gracing us with his presence tonight :facepalm:

I might be busy tonight, so I'll offer my thoughts now.

A decent win in L1 against the Real Dons, every one of them 6' 7" and 18 stone.

A good win for QPR and Mr Holloway. Making up some ground on those just a few places above them.

Happy New Year to all on OTIB, even those that wouldn't wish one to me.

16 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

I might be busy tonight, so I'll offer my thoughts now.

A decent win in L1 against the Real Dons, every one of them 6' 7" and 18 stone.

A good win for QPR and Mr Holloway. Making up some ground on those just a few places above them.

Happy New Year to all on OTIB, even those that wouldn't wish one to me.

I'll wish you well Mr Flea. Anyone who has to watch Rovers deserves some charitable thoughts at new year.

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Face like a tuck back mooner.

:clapping::clap::rofl2br:post of the day!!!

1 hour ago, 8menhadadream said:

Fair enough fella. I don't know them so was just asking a question. No offence meant.

Got to be honest, I swear I read similar on gaschat re Jake being disabled. Can't be 100% though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

My very soul hurts, watching that spotty dugong, spouting his yokelish bollocks.

(Which actually sounds ruder than I intended!)

It does sound quite rude :whistle:

Unfortunately my snobbery comes out watching it :(. He's really rather inarticulate and seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The beauty of recorded video is you can edit it, re-record it and watch it back to make sure you are conveying what you are intend to. 

As they say prior planning prevents piss poor performance. I can only assume no prior planning went in to this video. 

8 minutes ago, 29AR said:

It does sound quite rude :whistle:

Unfortunately my snobbery comes out watching it :(. He's really rather inarticulate and seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The beauty of recorded video is you can edit it, re-record it and watch it back to make sure you are conveying what you are intend to. 

As they say prior planning prevents piss poor performance. I can only assume no prior planning went in to this video. 

Oh it did. Don`t forget his target audience are s*gs so the level of professionalism reflects this. He`s designed it very carefully as they wouldn`t understand it otherwise.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

All chirpy in the blue 1/4 of Bristol. Overjoyed that they won today and it's Happy New Year all round....They have never felt more like singing the blues and they think Lee Johnson is doing an excellent job. Almost on a par with Martin Dobson for them.

It's the end of 2016 yet they're still no where near leaving Chernobyls junkyard.

Happy new years SAGS :chant6ez:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Anyway, happy new year to everyone, and just to make you feel really old, it was 30 years ago today that one of the most one side derbies I have ever been to ever took place. You absolutely battered us for 89 minutes :) 

Horrible game, remember it well....totally one sided for 87mins then complete wonder strike to win it....sickening feeling. 

• Like 1

On 30/12/2016 at 13:59, Doozerchris said:

I found it , so I'll just leave it here.

Coming to a pub near you soon with a tape machine and a dodgy microphone that intermittently cuts out, sadly not to empty the bins.....funerals, christenings, barmitvahs....no venue too small...that explains attending the Mem then.

1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

Horrible game, remember it well....totally one sided for 87mins then complete wonder strike to win it....sickening feeling. 

I liked it! I don't think unless you were there, you could really explain just how one sided a game it was. At almost any point, if you had offered me a 2 or 3 goal defeat I'd have taken it!

• Like 2

Had the joy of their company yesterday. I was in the White Hart near the bus station as a few of their fans came in post match. I overheard some of their drivel and apparently they should be looking at only signing players from the Championship from now on as its the level they are aiming for. They think Lansdown is getting bored with his toy, whereas they are full of fresh ideas and ambition. Just a matter of time in their minds. I thought about asking them how they were going to attract championship quality players to play for a mid table league 1 side but I thought better of it. Idiots will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

They are really a parody of themselves.

Edited by Kim_il_sung
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Anyway, happy new year to everyone, and just to make you feel really old, it was 30 years ago today that one of the most one side derbies I have ever been to ever took place. You absolutely battered us for 89 minutes :) 

Beat you 4-0 at the gate a couple weeks earlier in FRT if I remember correctly

6 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

A truly gut wrenching defeat, I still have nightmares about that game

• Like 1