IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

17 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Those of you old enough to remember will know that the away section at the Mem is uncovered, so prepare in case of bad weather next season.

Most of us would have guessed anyway, most of the newer league clubs have not had time to upgrade their conference facilities yet.

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Those of you old enough to remember will know that the away section at the Mem is uncovered, so prepare in case of bad weather next season.

All of the away sections at each of your grounds have been uncovered and of third world standards. I'm hoping you get yourselves a wealthy investor who might be able to build you a nice new little ground before we next have to pay you a visit. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, cityironman said:

Oh that makes everything alright then! The way its going it'll be derby days again next season.

That worries me big time to think of a tin pot club like ******* Bristol 'Bellend' Rovers being in the same division as us.

What scares the crap out of me is that tin pot club actually replacing us in the Championship. League 1 is so rubbish this year that the sags after going on a bad run (apart from beating no defenders Northampton) are still within a shout of getting in the prayoffs and we know how spawny they are!

16 years of hurt those ******* have been waiting for this, and if we don't sort this shite out quick it's going to happen. If it does I'm probably going to jack it all in, no point if that happens, so embarrassing, they deserve it for a bad lifestyle choice :laugh: 

• Like 1