IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Doozerchris said:

Are the famous GHS going to be lying in wait for us at New Street station tomorrow seeing as their away to Warsaw  :ph34r:

The horse-punchers are on the road again .....

"Anybody noticed s*** play forest away sat gas play Walsall away sat for anybody travelling by train from temple meads things could get interesting and both sets of supporters need to change at Birmingham pass the word the weatherspoons at temple meads could be fun in the morning the police don't realise for every time the Bristol teams play at home on the same day they also have to play away on the same day and that's where you could get problems FTG."

"Yep , all noted , all ready , and all of us mischievously looking forward too it"

2 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

"Anybody noticed s*** play forest away sat gas play Walsall away sat for anybody travelling by train from temple meads things could get interesting and both sets of supporters need to change at Birmingham pass the word the weatherspoons at temple meads could be fun in the morning the police don't realise for every time the Bristol teams play at home on the same day they also have to play away on the same day and that's where you could get problems FTG."

"Yep , all noted , all ready , and all of us mischievously looking forward too it"

The sad thing about people like these are that they are actually over the age 30 and cant throw a punch anyway. Know many gas heads like this

20 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Thing is those ******* would kick the shit out of a few fans . There so desperate to have anything over us . 

• Like 1

TRAINING GROUND OPENS                                                                     

Bristol Rovers new training ground was opened ahead of schedule today by Mayor of Almondsbury Councillor Brian Envelope. The art of the state facility includes offices, changing rooms and a kitchen as well as pitches such as a coconut shy, a fortune teller’s booth and a stall where you can throw darts at playing cards to win goldfish in plastic bags. Manager Darrell Clarke was delighted to finally have everyone together under one roof, or big top as he called it, and hoped the further investment needed to purchase footballs would now be forthcoming. The project has been backed by Sicilian financiers following a feasibility study undertaken by local accountant Ernie Young which concluded that they would make lots of fracking money. Speaking from the 49th floor of the AJIB Tower in downtown Amman Rovers President  Wael Al-Qadi said   “don’t come any closer … I’m warning you … just don’t come any closer”.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Doozerchris said:

Are the famous GHS going to be lying in wait for us at New Street station tomorrow seeing as their away to Warsaw  :ph34r:

Famous only inside their own deformed heads.

Meanwhile I notice the sixth richest club in the World have so far failed to pull off the multi million pound signings they told us they'd be making after Wally took over.  It's ok though because the hypocrites have now decided they never really wanted that to happen anyway....of course :shifty:

Still, it's lucky they haven't signed Messi just yet because that could distract Slagchat regulars from their favourite hobby of playing with themselves whilst they fantasise about facing City one day for their big cup final.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

I see they have finally signed someone for 

the rest of the the season on LOAN. He's quality no doubt 

That a bit unfair, 13 games for Wimbledon a season ago, He must be quality, he is expected to replace 6 other players! :whistle:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

That a bit unfair, 13 games for Wimbledon a season ago, He must be quality, he is expected to replace 6 other players! :whistle:

Exactly, and not only that, according to Wiki...

Sweeney was born in Kingston upon Thames and attended Richard Challoner School in New Malden where he was captain of the school football team.[2][3]

There's your pedigree, right there.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Exactly, and not only that, according to Wiki...

Sweeney was born in Kingston upon Thames and attended Richard Challoner School in New Malden where he was captain of the school football team.[2][3]

There's your pedigree, right there.

Any mention of captain of the school reminds me of the Kinks song David Watts:

He is the head boy at the school
He is the captain of the team
His is so gay and fancy free

(This was written before the word "gay" had it current meaning. It used to mean happy but I can't imagine Sweeny will remain happy and fancy free for long, playing for the Rovers)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

(This was written before the word "gay" had it current meaning. It used to mean happy but I can't imagine Sweeny will remain happy and fancy free for long, playing for the Rovers)

Can he tell water from champagne though?

Edited by glynriley

11 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

He may end up gay, if that pic of the slags at the Man Bar is anything to go by.

1 hour ago, Hartcliffe red said:

Take a look at @AwayDaysVideos's Tweet:

:facepalm:

Yup, 2,000 of them set off from home alright giving it the billy big b*******s,

Unfortunately, 1,800 just ended up strolling furtively around Bristol hoping someone didn't notice them.

Nonetheless, somehow 50,000 ended up locked outside the ground.

And then the fairy tales started.

On Sat Jan 21 2017 at 17:10, Cheesleysmate said:

The only disgrace is the clown running our club pal

Agree things are very, very disappointing, and incredibly frustrating at the moment.

Do I really need to defend SL too?

Until LJ is fired, he's the manager (ok, head coach) of the team and  club I support. 

"Agent LJ"? A little respect is due maybe, no matter what your feelings of how badly things are going on the pitch.

I still think it was a disgraceful comment; but of course you are entitled to your opinion too.

• Like 3