IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Some of the Facebook updates are comedy gold for old snakey judas :clapping::rofl2br:

Honestly, they are so obsessed with us today.....aren't you (yes you the pissed off saggy reading this).

I rather carelessly let slip the rumour that Lambert is coming back to the Gas and if he doesn't Dazza will hand his notice in . :whistle2:

• Like 1

Having just been reading some of the stuff on their forum, oh dear sweet Jesus and all his little pixies, what an over reaction.

:facepalm:

According to one of themthe, they've survived having their grounds burned down twice, suffered more from the I rivalry, had they team chased off the pitch in one of the most shocking incidents in football and this is about SL finishing what his "thugs" couldn't.

Apparently it will make the day all the sweeter when they finally overtake us.

Erm..... over reaction?

Edited by Midlands Robin
Shit spelling
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Having just been reading some of the stuff on their forum, oh dear sweet Jesus and all his little pixies, what an over reaction.

:facepalm:

According to one of themthe, they've survived having their grounds burned down twice, suffered more from the I rivalry, had they team chased off the pitch in one of the most shocking incidents in football and this is about SL finishing what his "thugs" couldn't.

Apparently it will make the day all the sweeter when they finally overtake us.

Erm..... over reaction?

Ah but didn't mention the Thatcher years or his dog dying!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

No signings for the gas today. Absolutely tragic. Has the penny dropped with them yet after today's actions? 

Nope. According to a gasshole I spoke to earlier it means they have a squad strong enough to cope.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hello said:

just remember you are relying on one on non-league 15ers players to keep you in The Championship

Just remember you were all gobbling off about being the 6th richest club in the universe

Shame Wally's Dad won't let him spend his pocket money isn't it

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

I'll leave this here.... ;)

Love it:).......  I wonder how many SAGS are going to be on Tattoo Fixers having their Matty Taylor Tattoo's covered up :laugh: or their sprogs names changed by deed poll :laughcont: They actually thought that Matty loved them, bless!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

Reading comments from Rovers fans on various forums/social media sites ans so on, anyone reckon they are tad pissed about todays transaction?

:shifty:

They're like school kids who have had their sweets confiscated by the teacher.

2 hours ago, Sniper said:

Love it:).......  I wonder how many SAGS are going to be on Tattoo Fixers having their Matty Taylor Tattoo's covered up :laugh: or their sprogs names changed by deed poll :laughcont: They actually thought that Matty loved them, bless!

Mathew Taylor ---------To Warmly Hate

Sounds right.