IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

18 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

He's joined the Evil Empire and we just have to get over it, dust ourselves off and carry on without our shape-shifting reptilian.

I wonder where Lansdown will choose to play him?  

Matty is very versatile, and clearly will play for anyone if the money is right.

Could it be the rugby boys?  Or perhaps the hockey or badminton teams?

Even your banter is shit .

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, cynic said:

Can't believe the puerile and bitter stuff being spouted by the pikeys on what passes as their forum.

Big thread on SL - anyone would think he is Nosferatu incarnate. An example;

Lansdown is nothing more that a controlling psychopath, his financial company makes money with unethical practices with pay day loans under different financial names to fool the public and charges extortionate interest to the most vulnerable of society. Matty Taylor you will love it with him.

I'm not sure what they are hoping to achieve with this ill informed garbage as the only people who can post on that crappy little site is them.

Very strange.

Hargreaves Lansdown is a stockbrokers?

Financial management and grasping the basic principles of money has always been the sags weak spot.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, cynic said:

Can't believe the puerile and bitter stuff being spouted by the pikeys on what passes as their forum.

Big thread on SL - anyone would think he is Nosferatu incarnate. An example;

Lansdown is nothing more that a controlling psychopath, his financial company makes money with unethical practices with pay day loans under different financial names to fool the public and charges extortionate interest to the most vulnerable of society. Matty Taylor you will love it with him.

I'm not sure what they are hoping to achieve with this ill informed garbage as the only people who can post on that crappy little site is them.

Very strange.

An appeal to the F.A. by any chance.. Surely we've broken some rule or other lol  and watch out for us on the new series of Crimewatch. Huge robbery in BS3

Meanwhile in a Post Truth world....

No doubt where all the local press media will be tomorrow,at Ashton gate for Taylors press conference, while we hold one to announce some 36 year old unattached ex non league journeyman is joining us on a three year contract with one man and his dog in attendance.
Come on Hamer and Wael, not to late to upstage them and announce the deal is done for UWE and the training ground!

51 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

An appeal to the F.A. by any chance.. Surely we've broken some rule or other lol  and watch out for us on the new series of Crimewatch. Huge robbery in BS3

Never mind if we've broken any rules, there ought to be some sags nervously awaiting 6am knocks on the door by plod after the vitriol and threats they've posted publicly.

• Like 1

I am told that the players are unhappy with the ownership and management at the club. I understand that as a group they are extremely unhappy at the handling of the recent "not being considered for future selection" debacle, the feeling being that this was an instruction from above to cut costs and that the public nature and timing of the announcement was staged.
I understand that the players relationship with the management team is not great and privately many question theirs and the clubs future direction.
Personally I believe Darrell is a good manager, potentially a very good manager but he has started to believe his own press and is in danger of losing some important parts of his dressing room.
He built this current team and has relied heavily on the team spirit and that unity/bond, if he loses the trust of his squad we could be in for a difficult remaining season and could undo much of what has been built over the past 2 years.

more bad news tomorrow club put up for sale that's why he not in the country.  His dad and brothers will break the news they want all money back and been trying to sale the club.

26 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

I am told that the players are unhappy with the ownership and management at the club. I understand that as a group they are extremely unhappy at the handling of the recent "not being considered for future selection" debacle, the feeling being that this was an instruction from above to cut costs and that the public nature and timing of the announcement was staged.
I understand that the players relationship with the management team is not great and privately many question theirs and the clubs future direction.
Personally I believe Darrell is a good manager, potentially a very good manager but he has started to believe his own press and is in danger of losing some important parts of his dressing room.
He built this current team and has relied heavily on the team spirit and that unity/bond, if he loses the trust of his squad we could be in for a difficult remaining season and could undo much of what has been built over the past 2 years.

more bad news tomorrow club put up for sale that's why he not in the country.  His dad and brothers will break the news they want all money back and been trying to sale the club.

Aw bloody hell this can't be true surely because that would just be too god damn funny.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

No way? You are on a serious wind up surely?

32 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

Where have you heard this Coombsy? Pretty huge claim!

11 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Aw bloody hell this can't be true surely because that would just be too god damn funny.

Funny, because of the shambles, yes. 

I hope it's not true though. They might get themselves someone with more than a 5 figure bank balance. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Funny, because of the shambles, yes. 

I hope it's not true though. They might get themselves someone with more than a 5 figure bank balance. 

This did cross my mind however would you want to come up against another local billionaire? 

Tbf they only took 28k odd to wembley so obviously not all that.

I wonder how long its gonna take for this rumour to be all over gas media, you know how much they love this forum.

Edited by Kodjias Wrist
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I'm fully expecting the announcement to be that they are seeking alternative sites for a new stadium project. 

News on UWE (or not) is rumored for this week.  You'd think that if it was to be positive they could have used that as a carrot to dangle to Taylor and get him to stay?