IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Super said:

What a strange story. "yes we had been on an all dayer ..."  said the Gashead but their game against Swindon was a 12'o'clock kickoff so that's barely an excuse. Lightweight!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Super said:

How do you accidentally piss on somebody's leg? :blink:

No idea if this actually happened but let's just say it wouldn't surprise me given that most Gasheads aren't toilet trained.

They haven't really covered themselves in glory this week, have they?

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

No idea if this actually happened but let's just say it wouldn't surprise me given that most Gasheads aren't toilet trained.

as a kid in the infant school having a piss next another kid when a third kid tapped the shoulder of the kid next to me who turned round mid flow and pissed on the third kids leg, I was just happy the kid tapped his left shoulder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Easily done if you're pissing into the other blokes urinal, and any event STD's play havoc with your control of flow direction (so I have been told)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Think most of us have been "splashed" before!

• Like 1

Dwane Sports Group, owners of Bristol Rovers FC, today have completed their acquisition of a 29 acre training ground site in Almondsbury which will be known as ‘THE COLONY’.  

Dwane Sports Group will develop the site to accommodate the Club’s Academy and, to and to satisfy the training requirements of the full time professional players, as well as providing medical treatment and gymnasium facilities.

In addition, it is hoped to establish Gas Girls football teams under the banner of Bristol Rovers and they, too, will benefit from the facilities available.

It is proposed that Academy 2 status will be obtained, enabling the Club to develop and prosper a new generation of young aspiring professional players.

Chairman of the Dwane Sports Group, Hani Al Qadi said: "This is an exciting new development that, again, illustrates our ambition to build constructively for the long term future of the Club and its supporters."

Steve Hamer, Chairman of Bristol Rovers believes that the new training ground is one of the most significant acquisitions in the Club's history.

Meanwhile Rovers’ manager Darrell Clarke recognises the real ambition driving the Club forward and can't wait to work with the entire Club's playing staff all at one centre and said; “I am delighted Bristol Rovers now have their own training ground. I have spoken, many times, about getting the right infrastructure in place and this is a very important part of our plans for the future.”

President Wael Al Qadi is delighted that this fulfils one of his goals in providing the heart and soul and long term future of the football Club.

3 minutes ago, Fiale said:
Dwane Sports Group, owners of Bristol Rovers FC, today have completed their acquisition of a 29 acre training ground site in Almondsbury which will be known as ‘THE COLONY’.  

Dwane Sports Group will develop the site to accommodate the Club’s Academy and, to and to satisfy the training requirements of the full time professional players, as well as providing medical treatment and gymnasium facilities.

In addition, it is hoped to establish Gas Girls football teams under the banner of Bristol Rovers and they, too, will benefit from the facilities available.

It is proposed that Academy 2 status will be obtained, enabling the Club to develop and prosper a new generation of young aspiring professional players.

Chairman of the Dwane Sports Group, Hani Al Qadi said: "This is an exciting new development that, again, illustrates our ambition to build constructively for the long term future of the Club and its supporters."

Steve Hamer, Chairman of Bristol Rovers believes that the new training ground is one of the most significant acquisitions in the Club's history.

Meanwhile Rovers’ manager Darrell Clarke recognises the real ambition driving the Club forward and can't wait to work with the entire Club's playing staff all at one centre and said; “I am delighted Bristol Rovers now have their own training ground. I have spoken, many times, about getting the right infrastructure in place and this is a very important part of our plans for the future.”

President Wael Al Qadi is delighted that this fulfils one of his goals in providing the heart and soul and long term future of the football Club.

By the time it gets built dopey will be long gone if it actually goes get built.

3 minutes ago, Fiale said:

What is that: training up players and selling them for peanuts or entering in to contracts with less than favourable escape clauses? 

7 minutes ago, Fiale said:

only ?

24 minutes ago, Fiale said:

What, like a leper colony?

• Like 3