IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

39 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

I think most fans don't really care who they are playing....

as in   "Who we got Saturday?"

"Bristol"

"oh"

followed by,

"Are you going?"

"No",

"Why's that?"

"Because last time we went those bastards groped my wife, tried to attacked my kids, nicked my car radio, and when I left my seat in the ground one of the bastards sat in and claimed that it was his seat under travelers rights, the gypsy bastards"

Edited by Monkeh
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

United in their delusional hatred for the West county's biggest (by a long way) club and probably the second biggest as well but what have Plymouth done to them? ;)

Argyle are bigger than both of them.

Haha ..... Haha.... Haha.....Hahahahaha!

I love abit of banter on here from time to time but on a very serious note - the way some of your mob really do believe your very own hype is cringeworthy!  Your in the best position out of any south west club for now, and are the biggest. But the above statement is well....haha.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, icegas said:

I love abit of banter on here from time to time but on a very serious note - the way some of your mob really do believe your very own hype is cringeworthy!  Your in the best position out of any south west club for now, and are the biggest. But the above statement is well....haha.

I was waiting for a nibble Icegas, many thanks! ;)

Took a while though, I must be less subtle.

2 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

I was waiting for a nibble Icegas, many thanks! ;)

Took a while though, I must be less subtle.

I'm on hoilday so I'm afford the time. Haha..

I'm pretty sure some plank will nibble at my respone also  - even tho Im pointing out (right now) that my response was very much tough in cheek .However there is truth in my post.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, icegas said:

I'm on hoilday so I'm afford the time. Haha..

I'm pretty sure some plank will nibble at my respone also  - even tho Im pointing out (right now) that my response was very much tough in cheek .However there is truth in my post.

Hmmmm, if I wasn't taking the proverbial, I might argue the point but we'll let someone else decide who's second eh? :whistle:

• Like 1

Well Plymuff have it 36-30 on matches won against the sags.  Have reached an FA cup semi final , 2 league cup semi finals.  They have a better, bigger ground and historically a bigger support.  It's a no brainier.  Plymouth definitely a "bigger" club than the sags.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, icegas said:

I love abit of banter on here from time to time but on a very serious note - the way some of your mob really do believe your very own hype is cringeworthy!  Your in the best position out of any south west club for now, and are the biggest. But the above statement is well....haha.

Pardon me if I'm mistaken but wasn't it you who posted on the sag forum saying that Clarke would be better off staying because you have the potential to be bigger than Norwich with your rich new owners and upcoming stadium? If so then thats some gobsmacking irony my friend!

Your fanbase in general is far more deluded than ours.

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Plymouth are definitely bigger . Than our little non league neighbours 

I'm amazed that Rovers fans would even try and argue otherwise! 

Everything about Plymouth Arglye is bigger than Rovers.

History, ground, support. 

• Like 3

On 22/03/2017 at 21:46, Vincent Vega said:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/767664/League-One-attendances-average-2016-17-sportgalleries oh Mr Bitter raises his tiny head again, and like I said meth head the devil's in the detail .  % of capacity.? Will you inbreds go to any length  to fit an agenda.  :dancing6:

not sure about the quality of that article after seeing this.

"SHEFFIELD UNITED boast the biggest stadium in League One, but do they get more fans through the Bramall Lane turnstiles than any other club in the division?"

Are they expecting Bristol Rovers vs Bolton to get more fans through the Bramall Lane turnstyles?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

not sure about the quality of that article after seeing this.

"SHEFFIELD UNITED boast the biggest stadium in League One, but do they get more fans through the Bramall Lane turnstiles than any other club in the division?"

Are they expecting Bristol Rovers vs Bolton to get more fans through the Bramall Lane turnstyles?

I don't really understand what you are struggling with to be honest. Sheffield Utd average more fans at home than the rest of the teams in league 1. It's a simple formula total number of fans divided by number of games gives you the average, absolutely nothing to do with % of capacity or any other amazing fact the inbred gas Belters would like to invent to make themselves look amazing. Now whether the article is completely accurate I'm not absolutely sure to be honest.  Now call me old fashioned if you like, but I'm more inclined to believe said article over a bitter fan trolling their rivals forum on a regular basis :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I don't really understand what you are struggling with to be honest. Sheffield Utd average more fans at home than the rest of the teams in league 1. It's a simple formula total number of fans divided by number of games gives you the average, absolutely nothing to do with % of capacity or any other amazing fact the inbred gas Belters would like to invent to make themselves look amazing. Now whether the article is completely accurate I'm not absolutely sure to be honest.  Now call me old fashioned if you like, but I'm more inclined to believe said article over a bitter fan trolling their rivals forum on a regular basis :thumbsup:

He's saying that no other team will get more fans through the Bramall Lane turnstyles because no other teams play home games at Bramall Lane... I think...

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I was making a joke, being pedantic about the phrasing the article used.

Have a re read :thumbsup: