IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, harrys said:

Fair play, promotion next year? The likes of Rochdale, Fleetwood, Scunny, Burton all punching above their weight, no reason why plucky old Rovers shouldn't do the same or will we hear the usual "we just want to consolidate nonsense"?

ha ha

11 minutes ago, harrys said:

Fair play, promotion next year? The likes of Rochdale, Fleetwood, Scunny, Burton all punching above their weight, no reason why plucky old Rovers shouldn't do the same or will we hear the usual "we just want to consolidate nonsense"?

Still don't like the expectation of our league positions next season.   And what I wouldn't have given for consolidation this season in the Championship.

I'm glad some are more confident than I.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Still don't like the expectation of our league positions next season.   And what I wouldn't have given for consolidation this season in the Championship.

I'm glad some are more confident than I.

Good point.

It seems that beating Huddersfield 4-0 gives us an automatic promotion place, or so you would have thought.

The reality of it is, is that we are very much still in a relegation dogfight and are a loss away from being in deep shit, people need to realise that people in glass houses and all that.......

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Good point.

It seems that beating Huddersfield 4-0 gives us an automatic promotion place, or so you would have thought.

The reality of it is, is that we are very much still in a relegation dogfight and are a loss away from being in deep shit, people need to realise that people in glass houses and all that.......

At least our house has glass windows think they have Perspex in theirs:fear:

55 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Good point.

4-0 and suddenly the last 6 months didn't happen, unbelievable really.  I for one will not gloat, be a bit embarrassing if we swap divisions, every picture we put up of the stadium they can come back with a league table.

TBF they can still do that and take the piss now.  

Shocking we are in the position we are.

Edited by RumRed
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, YorkshireSection said:

Good point.

we've also found a little bit of form at the right time

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

burton, wigan, blackburn, forest birmingham, ipswich, they are all in freefall or struggling to get wins,

And still we find ourselves one point from safety.  While our run has been 'improved' we haven't been able to put any distance between ourselves and the bottom three.  That's worrying. 

2 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Much of a muchness.  17th in the form table.  Hardly pushing for the Champions league are we.  And if after a 'good run' we find ourselves one point above the relegation zone, god help us if we hit another bad run.

So a link that shows us as 9th and 15th over the last 6 and 10 games respectively is now "17th". Eh?

On 26/03/2017 at 18:20, Kodjias Wrist said:

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/coventry-v-bristol-r-match-thread-saturday-25th-mar.74374/page-11

Some nice compliments towards the rovers fans again. Summed very nicely I thought.

My personal favourite 

their fans were a bunch of ******' idiots.
Farmer boys, fuelled by too much scrumpy on the back of their tractors on the way up, absolute morons. Glad thier big day out was ruined.

9 minutes ago, cynic said:

Looks like 9th after the last 6 games or 15th after the last 10 games to me.

Or doesn't goal difference count (rhetorical question obviously as its as good as a point).

can we get back to taking the piss out of the gas please?

• Like 6