IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

15 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

nothing very glamorous about this.....

memorial_stadium-south-stand.jpg

Honest question;

Do people actually pay to sit in this "facility"?

Presumably if they need refreshment or toileting I suppose you have to clamber down to the front negotiate the white pole obstacle course, put up your brolly and venture into a neighbour's back garden to put the kettle on [or tin pot on] always remembering to call out to the Ref that you'll be back ten minutes after a read of the paper.

At least you don't have to bring your own white plastic garden chair! 

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Here you go Monkeh 

This tosser definitely gets my vote for the 2016 / 2017 "15er of the season" award !

Against some very tough competition, as well !

(8,000 entries only, because the other 50,000 missing applications were somehow locked out, by the postman)

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

This tosser definitely gets my vote for the 2016 / 2017 "15er of the season" award !

(8,000 entries only, because the other 50,000 missing applications were somehow locked out, by the postman)

That's a big shout , just be thankful a few have no access to the Internet. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

So a link that shows us as 9th and 15th over the last 6 and 10 games respectively is now "17th". Eh?

4 hours ago, cynic said:

Looks like 9th after the last 6 games or 15th after the last 10 games to me.

Or doesn't goal difference count (rhetorical question obviously as its as good as a point).

The only table that counts is the one at the end of the season.

Sag heads know that only too well. Fingers crossed (only 5 of them though) that we stay up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Gasbuster said:

Yes and the postman was a gurt sheed as well. Apparently!

On 28 March 2017 at 07:31, Monkeh said:

we've also found a little bit of form at the right time

There's no right time to find form. 

However I'd argue that it'd have been better to have beaten forest, Burton or another relegation rival if you're a believer of finding form at a right or wrong time.

Lets hope the international break hasn't put paid to our momentum.

Onwards and upwards.

• Like 2

This may have been posted before on this thread. Apologies if it has.

I notice that the Horse Punchers have got their last game at home to Millwall. If the game has something riding on it and this looks likely especially for Millwall. We could see some scenes up at the Tented Village! It could look like something out of an old western with teppees on fire everywhere! At the very least lots of smashed up placky garden chairs strewn about!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, supercidered said:

I notice that the Horse Punchers have got their last game at home to Millwall. If the game has something riding on it and this looks likely especially for Millwall. We could see some scenes up at the Tented Village! It could look like something out of an old western with teppees on fire everywhere! At the very least lots of smashed up placky garden chairs strewn about!

Yep, Millwall could cause hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of damage improvements.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, supercidered said:

Especially if F Troop turn up.