IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Look at this beauty 

Assuming they were actually wearing a coat with a Rovers badge on it then I can't really see an 82er etc going all the way to Coventry to cause aggro with a couple of hundred sad Coventry fans, particularly when it looked like we'd probably win before the match and so there would be little trouble.

I know City fans who have done this many times at our away games so nothing would surprise me. I agree though that Coventry aren't the first team you think of when you want a dust-up!

They really are deluded . Unbelievable 

18 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Look at this beauty 

Assuming they were actually wearing a coat with a Rovers badge on it then I can't really see an 82er etc going all the way to Coventry to cause aggro with a couple of hundred sad Coventry fans, particularly when it looked like we'd probably win before the match and so there would be little trouble.

I know City fans who have done this many times at our away games so nothing would surprise me. I agree though that Coventry aren't the first team you think of when you want a dust-up!

Also shows what they know. 

I've seen more trouble/people looking for agro at away games Vs Coventry in recent years than at any other ground I think. 

23 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Look at this beauty 

Always the victims , it's never their fault

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Coombsy said:

I have it on good authority the snake now lives on my patch having been hounded out from his previous address rest assured he will not be able to settle here without

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/6309/bs-20#ixzz4ckGX11va

He says;

All I want to do is shake the snake warmly by the throat he is the number one reason why we aren't in the playoffs :laugh:
Suck it up ********, suck it up. The best 300k SL has ever spent, ******* hilarious.:laughcont:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

How have I found this thread on page 3 today of all days? (other than it being fitting, as the gasheads are a bunch of tits)

Things may not be going great for us at the moment, but let's not forget:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20001028T1645&p0=299&msg=CITY+above+rovers

Maybe so, but apparently according to the slags' matchday announcer yesterday, referring to their final game against Milwall: "believe me this will sell out five times over". 

So just the 50,000 locked out for that one then? Has he not massively underestimated their colossal fanbase?

On 30/03/2017 at 11:53, Bar BS3 said:

Also shows what they know. 

I've seen more trouble/people looking for agro at away games Vs Coventry in recent years than at any other ground I think. 

I remember seeing few particularly angry Coventry fans last time we played them

This 2 or 3 were led away by stewards and police at the end of the game

I don't visit this thread much, so apologies if this has been mentioned but I have heard from a normally reliable Gas source ( he was right about lots of things, Sainsburys, the Wally take over etc) that next week they are going to announce their Stadium is finally going ahead. 

I believe they are thinking they can pile on the good news and really rub it in about our situation, pay back for all the Matty Taylor stuff apparently.

21 minutes ago, RedM said:

I don't visit this thread much, so apologies if this has been mentioned but I have heard from a normally reliable Gas source ( he was right about lots of things, Sainsburys, the Wally take over etc) that next week they are going to announce their Stadium is finally going ahead. 

I believe they are thinking they can pile on the good news and really rub it in about our situation, pay back for all the Matty Taylor stuff apparently.

I don't disbelieve you RedM but you would have thought the sags would be all over this yet there's no mention of it that I can see. 

22 minutes ago, RedM said:

So their going to build a stadium in response to Taylor improving his life.....:rofl2br: this is exactly why this thread will never die. ( I don't disbelieve you by the way )

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

So their going to build a stadium in response to Taylor improving his life.....:rofl2br: this is exactly why this thread will never die. ( I don't disbelieve you by the way )

As I said before it's not going to happen

UWE can not sale the land as it was given to them and in the deeds can not sell to a third party 

they will only be able to rent it 

6 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

As I said before it's not going to happen

UWE can not sale the land as it was given to them and in the deeds can not sell to a third party 

they will only be able to rent it 

Hence why they struggle to attract investors. I personally believe they will do up the tented village.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Tis one thing to `announce` it`s going ahead but quite another to actually start building something.

I read a while back that the sags as a club had not payed for a structure to be built for something like 50 odd years, will see if I can find it later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

I read a while back that the sags as a club had not payed for a structure to be built for something like 50 odd years, will see if I can find it later.

We could sell them 5 pillars on the cheap, they seem to be going spare.

• Like 6