IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

15 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Guess it's all done bar submitting the registration 

Does that mean if the transfer hasn't strictly gone through yet, we can get in there and gaszump* them?

Sign him up Steve. One for the reserves squad.

*pun fully intended.

Edited by Septic Peg
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

All go for the blue few today.

They've made another signing. 

Some young lad from WsM. 

SIGNING: Rovers bolster their U23 squad with the signing of defender Rollin Menayse

Just now, Super said:

SIGNING: Rovers bolster their U23 squad with the signing of defender Rollin Menayse

as much as I like to mock the gas, you can't mock their record of signing unknown none league players, I'm not going to comment on him as it may well bite me in the ass,

but is really them coming for us and splashing the billions they have in the bank?

6 hours ago, Woodsy said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kotsy - I've not had the best start to today, you've just trebled my misery. Thank you

:grr:

But do you know the answer, you didn't say ;)

Just now, 1960maaan said:

But do you know the answer, you didn't say ;)

Ha, about 6 years ago I'm sure I went root and branch on this (purely from playing way too much FM in my younger days!)

I just find it odd that it causes surprise every season, how long have we had Bosman and the transfer window in place? I remember the good old days when you'd fill up with petrol, walk past the EP in the newspaper stand and find out we'd just shelled out good money on Martin Kuhl or Richard Dryden (oddly these two stick in my memory), and it was a complete surprise

God, I hate the transfer window

And the internet

And all the ITKs on here

Ruining my fun

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Ha, about 6 years ago I'm sure I went root and branch on this (purely from playing way too much FM in my younger days!)

I just find it odd that it causes surprise every season, how long have we had Bosman and the transfer window in place? I remember the good old days when you'd fill up with petrol, walk past the EP in the newspaper stand and find out we'd just shelled out good money on Martin Kuhl or Richard Dryden (oddly these two stick in my memory), and it was a complete surprise

And the internet

And all the ITKs on here

Ruining my fun

Image result for miserable git

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

And the internet

And all the ITKs on here

Ruining my fun

You're not supposed to have fun at your age Woodsy.

1 hour ago, Super said:

Image result for miserable git

Ha, Mrs Woodsy actually called me Victor last night!!

1 hour ago, robinreliant said:

You're not supposed to have fun at your age Woodsy.

That's what I tell Mrs Woodsy. When she's not around I have a brilliant time though :yawn:

• Like 2

“I found out yesterday for the first time that we only have 3,416 seats here, and the way we are going that isn’t enough to accommodate the following we are gathering."

How on earth can the chairman not know how many seats a football club has?  SURELY that's a huge part in financial planning when setting prices.  Unbelievable.  

• Like 1

Just now, Barrs Court Red said:

“I found out yesterday for the first time that we only have 3,416 seats here, and the way we are going that isn’t enough to accommodate the following we are gathering."

How on earth can the chairman not know how many seats a football club has?  SURELY that's a huge part in financial planning when setting prices.  Unbelievable.  

They need a new ground by the sound of it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Better get down B&Q pdq !

• Like 1