IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, WRERE said:

Wael has splashed his billions Matty Taylor cash on striker Tom Nichols from Peterborough (formerly of Exeter) for around 180k-200k

So that still isn't an Andy Tilson's worth.

We move a bench warmer to Cardiff for close to three million and they have a lower league jogger arrive as their summer hope.

That gap is closing by the second.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WRERE said:

Wael has splashed his billions Matty Taylor cash on striker Tom Nichols from Peterborough (formerly of Exeter) for around 180k-200k

Isn't he the one everybody on here wanted us to sign a year or 2 ago..?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Isn't he the one everybody on here wanted us to sign a year or 2 ago..?

Yeh I seem to remember people mentioning him. He had two good seasons in League Two with Exeter but didn't quite cut it in his first year with Peterborough in League One. Wouldn't surprise me if he did a job at Rovers though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Is this the first money they have actually paid for a player since his ownership? 

Yes.. BUT they do have lovely clean carpets, new curtains, the smell of fresh paint wafting through the club house AND those in the directors lounge can have a fag in the door way without getting wet. 

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Fairly generous. Apart from Matty Taylor, have there been many others that he's brought in and sold on for a profit..? 

I honestly don't know, but I do think successive promotions make him a good judge of a player which is surely what a managers job is - or at least should be- rather than making a profit.

• Like 1