IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

@bluebutterfly Every post on here is us laughing at you. The pathetic jealousy,  your "billionaire" owner, your always playing the victim card. Most amusing of all of course is the "Family Club" Half our attendance and More Arrests than us (Fact). Now kindly go outside and play its just the start of your school holidays. :fish:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, bluebutterfly said:

437 pages and counting,a massive thread about my club bristol rovers!

What a funny backhanded compliment that is,with no equivalent on the gaschat rovers forum and when i quickly looked on forums of other local rivals like liverpool/everton i simply couldnt find anything quite like this.

Go on then, I'll bite.

You don't remember the 'Oh Yes' thread on the old forum then?

This thread wouldn't exsist if you hadn't given us so much to laugh at over the last few years. If Everton had made massive fools of themselves over a number of years Liverpool fans would also find it funny. If Sheffield Utd ever humiliated themselves by dropping out of the whole league I reckon Wednesday fans might find it amusing.

Unlike Gaschat we don't feel threatened by opposition supporters on here so you're allowed to carry on posting. How long do you reckon it'll be this season before you all start getting boners over the possibility of getting your 'cup final' against City back for the first time in nearly two decades? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just don't get it do they :laughcont: we are laughing at you @bluebutterfly bigger than Norwich :laughcont: tossing yourselfs off about 3,000 season tickets . Your skint billionaire  that's richer than Lansdown apparently . Being non league , ground falling through , getting beat by bath in the non league cup plus other embarrassing results against non league giants . Open top bus tour for finishing second in non league. Did I mention dropping into non league. It's a piss take thread me old fruit . We know you are the most deluded fan base in football but surely even you lot can see it. Oh by the way , stop making things up about us all the time I feel embarrassed for you . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, bluebutterfly said:

What a funny backhanded compliment that is,with no equivalent on the gaschat rovers forum and when i quickly looked on forums of other local rivals like liverpool/everton i simply couldnt find anything quite like this.

" only one team in bristol"   except we like to talk non stop everyday about bristol rovers and we read their forum and quote it word for word on here almost as if there were in fact 2 teams in bristol,weird!!

Some post about rovers virtually everyday on here it seems?

Maybe its the relegation haunted faces you clearly see on you city fans faces  as you prepare for yet another battle against the drop despite spending god only knows how much money on under performing players or perhaps its the spectre of bristol rovers amazing progress under darrell clarke that has brought this rovers obsessed forum to produce this strange thread?

Not sure,you tell me but its hilarious so please keep on posting and thanks for the interest in my wonderful club.

The irony of this post is off the scale!  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Just don't get it do they :laughcont: we are laughing at you @bluebutterfly bigger than Norwich :laughcont: tossing yourselfs off about 3,000 season tickets . Your skint billionaire  that's richer than Lansdown apparently . Being non league , ground falling through , getting beat by bath in the non league cup plus other embarrassing results against non league giants . Open top bus tour for finishing second in non league. Did I mention dropping into non league. It's a piss take thread me old fruit . We know you are the most deluded fan base in football but surely even you lot can see it. Oh by the way , stop making things up about us all the time I feel embarrassed for you . 

Aren't they the only team also to not qualify for the league cup?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Cider_boy said:
They're at it again on sagchat:

It probably does 'kick off' regularly at training sessions, especially at the start of a training match.

Of course it kicks off at the training ground. But not in the way the gas are insinuating. City play football. So they kick off everyday. If they were playing golf, they would tee off.

20 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I'm glad he posted thanks @bluebutterfly gives us a chance to remember all the hilarious stuff they've given us over the years. I bet it really really gets to you lot how long it's been since we played in the league . :laughcont: at least 17 years by the end of next season :laughcont::laughcont:

What is the odd 6,000 days amongst friends?

CityAboveRovers.png.9c181c93c59be26d23eb109724b77b45.png

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20001028T1645&p0=299&msg=CITY+above+rovers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, bluebutterfly said:

" only one team in bristol"   except we like to talk non stop everyday about bristol rovers and we read their forum and quote it word for word on here almost as if there were in fact 2 teams in bristol,weird!!

Maybe its the relegation haunted faces you clearly see on you city fans faces  as you prepare for yet another battle against the drop despite spending god only knows how much money on under performing players or perhaps its the spectre of bristol rovers amazing progress under darrell clarke that has brought this rovers obsessed forum to produce this strange thread?

Not sure,you tell me but its hilarious so please keep on posting and thanks for the interest in my wonderful club.

It's posts like this that MAKES me want to come back and view the thread. It's kind of weirdly addictive to see what calamity is bestowed upon their club next and then see all the 'prowed' fans defending it. Truly hilarious. 

Thanks  Bluebutterfly for the intended attack on this thread which just turns into something else for me to giggle about. 

And if you're right about us obsessing over you,  what are you as a Bristol rovers fan doing reading a BRISTOL CITY FC forum?

Hypocrisy of the highest order my pirate admiring friend   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, bluebutterfly said:

I'll personally stop adding to this thread,if you and the rest of the blue few promise to lay off the happy pills.

13 hours ago, bluebutterfly said:

As we say in France " on ne crache pas dans la soupe" .

21 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

Screenshot_20170727-132954.png

How any gas head has the cheek to call ANY ground, even Twerton Park, "an embarrassment of a stadium" shows just how deluded they must be as they drag their knuckles along Gloucester Road, on their way to Chernobyl..!

15 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

How any gas head has the cheek to call ANY ground, even Twerton Park, "an embarrassment of a stadium" shows just how deluded they must be as they drag their knuckles along Gloucester Road, on their way to Chernobyl..!

To be fair to Mike Jay, he's a decent bloke, shit taste in football clubs mind. He ran Deerswood juniors for years when my lad and a friends lad were playing. One of lifes gentlemen TBH although a diehard gashead. He has written books about their history, warts and all.

26 minutes ago, cynic said:

Seems to me that the tinpot family club have never had the money to own their own ground - always intent on trying to steal others.

I had a good laugh at chat with a gashead last Friday night who was explaining the theory of evolution to me (Wallys version) and how they will have a state of the art stadium, state of the art training facility, and a level 2 academy.

When ? Says I.

Soon. Says the deluded gashead.

How soon ? And who's paying for the 50m stadium, 5m training facility, and 2m academy (all conservative estimates). Says I.

Well, its evolution not revolution, so whenever it happens - the money is there. Says mental gashead.

Thats never then. Says I with a beaming smile.

**** off. Says pissed off gashead.

Charming chap, distant relative - like monkeys, which takes us back to the real theory of evolution.

Standard response from Sag at the end of the conversation. Surprised you weren't offered out as well?

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

To be fair to Mike Jay, he's a decent bloke, shit taste in football clubs mind. He ran Deerswood juniors for years when my lad and a friends lad were playing. One of lifes gentlemen TBH although a diehard gashead. He has written books about their history, warts and all.

It sounds like Deerswood are lucky to still have their own football pitch..! 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, bluebutterfly said:

No, nothing from your innocent mob is there? I seem to recall hundreds (probably thousands if you lot were counting) singing heartily about Dean Windass in Portugal last week?