IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

17 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

A 12:30pm game up north, live on Sky? Would you go? I'm all for mocking the blue few but I doub't we'd take much more than a few hundred in their place.

Took a 700 odd against Sheffield united a couple of seasons ago . (Not a thousand.Cough)Same time kick off .just saying. Also if they didn't bang on about there amazing support people wouldn't take the piss

Edited by Red Army 75
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

A 12:30pm game up north, live on Sky? Would you go? I'm all for mocking the blue few but I doub't we'd take much more than a few hundred in their place.

Sheffield Utd, L1, SKY TV, 12:30 kick off we took 655.....and they took the piss big time saying if they were in the same position they'd take double etc. 

If they didn't make out their away support was something special then I wouldn't mock them. Besides, by 4:00 this afternoon they'll be claiming 800 Potd + "all the Gas in the ome end".

• Like 1

How many locked out today? I suspect they have joined up with the EDL march instead as they were always obsessed with mindless thuggery in the 1970's (yeah the "family club" you can't believe it can you? That lovely family club!) as they had nothing decent to watch on the pitch.

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, miagsygas said:

This must be entertaining for you guys, we've been absolutely awful :facepalm:  probably should be about 3-0. Losing first two centre halves is no excuse seeing as every player has decided to lay an egg.

One thing I noticed about your lot . Is every Tim the Keeper has the ball he just punts it long . Is that usual for rovers 

5 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

They are truly shit.

Harrison must surely be employed simply to give us one less season ticket holder.

Clarke is nuts if he thinks that is a play off team.

But they beat West Brom in a pre-season friendly which by #gaslogic means they'll be in the premiership in two years.

Hasn't somebody told the other teams in League 1?