IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Redknapp! Redknapp! FML! 

Of course. How could he possibly turn down a position at one of Europe's biggest clubs?!

Talk about delusions of grandeur!

They have even infected Slocombe with their propaganda. He was referring to them as a big club....A big club?! They play in a Tinpot shithole ramshackled field with marquees and a cricket pavilion. They haven't got tuppence to scratch their arses with. Their history is a couple of lower division promotions, a Watney Cup which is as dead as the brand these days, and they are one of the football leagues newest clubs. So how does it make them big?

Oh yeah, they can fill an away end but I suppose every game is like a Cup Final for such a Tinpot ragbag outfit! I guess every away day is like actually going to a proper professional football club rather than one step down from The Creek! 

Ok, so they took 40,000....sorry, 26,000 to Wembley but as you know the majority of those supporters are obsessed Ted's hoping to see them get turned over.....If you take Gas logic into the equation.

Redknapp in?!.....Honestly, massive massive family club. They are so huge I'm surprised they aren't considering redeveloping the Mem to accommodate at least 60-80,000 faithful and true Gasheads?

Just **** off and die Rovers you bunch of clowns and jokers.

I was actually thinking it was a bizzare suggestion on their part because they'd want Redknapp. 

If there is one club ready to go into administration, it's Rovers. And if there's one manager who could achieve it in double quick time, it's Redknapp! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I want them to go for Redknapp.

First they would have to pay off Clarkes contract- 4 years left on it?

Then Redknapps wages, extortion in itself.

Then the wages Redknapp would want to give players.

It would just be a fast track to administration.

So it won't happen.

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I was actually thinking it was a bizzare suggestion on their part because they'd want Redknapp. 

If there is one club ready to go into administration, it's Rovers. And if there's one manager who could achieve it in double quick time, it's Redknapp! 

I'd love him to take the job too!

Imagine when he goes through the squad using his trusty lines like "Cracking lad, I actually tried to sign him"....That would be hilarious! How can you try and fail to sign a free transfer? :rofl2br:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, redysteadygo said:

But would they have had Arsenal. First 11 numbers appear to be in alphabetical order. If they had beaten Wolves would they have been number 3.

Then who would they have played?

The team they dream of playing.

Their ultimate cup final, a trip to the Gate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Monkeh said:

Why don't you tell us what you really think

18 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

There aren't enough hours in the day! 

Actually, I will leave this excerpt from an article on another thread about City's lightening relegation from 1st to 4th......

The departure of the Ashton Gate Eight didn’t bring with it an end to the problems faced by the club. A selling ban was put in place, and with debts and salary bills still high, an opportunistic offer was made by Martin Flook and Barry Bradshaw, the chairman and vice-chairman of Bristol Rovers, to purchase Ashton Gate for £450,000. The spectre of Bristol becoming a one-club city was averted, however. A share issue scheme failing to provoke local interest didn’t help the club in their battle to ward off their rivals’ advances.

Just let that sink in for all of those fair weather supporters who don't mind the squatters......

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

City v Rovers derby at Ashton Gate

5 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

The team they dream of playing.

Their ultimate cup final, a trip to the Gate.

Hilarious! Their one chance to see what we are all about and maybe realisation may have finally dawned on them about how big "The Gap" really is!

Oh well, there's always the FA Cup. We can look forward to drawing their non league conquerors then! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

Redknapp. :rofl2br:

The 15ers wouldn't be able to attract Harry's dog, let alone Harry himself.

Oddly though, I hear Dopey Darrell is attracted to Harry's dog, but that's a different story....

If ever any proof was needed about how delusional Gasheads are the suggestion of Redknapp says it all!

On 20/09/2017 at 10:44, Cheesleysmate said:

The best way to answer a Sag obsessed with their away attendances in comparison to "The Shit".........Welcome To Bristol

IMG_3319.PNG

I think this image should be put on the side of the 75 bus. Love to see it going up and down Gloucester Road.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Actually, I will leave this excerpt from an article on another thread about City's lightening relegation from 1st to 4th......

The departure of the Ashton Gate Eight didn’t bring with it an end to the problems faced by the club. A selling ban was put in place, and with debts and salary bills still high, an opportunistic offer was made by Martin Flook and Barry Bradshaw, the chairman and vice-chairman of Bristol Rovers, to purchase Ashton Gate for £450,000. The spectre of Bristol becoming a one-club city was averted, however. A share issue scheme failing to provoke local interest didn’t help the club in their battle to ward off their rivals’ advances.

Just let that sink in for all of those fair weather supporters who don't mind the squatters......

Exactly, unfortunately some just dont get it, this was just not a club standing by and watching another nearly go under, oh no these ******* were ready to hold our head under the water too!

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, redcityman said:

Exactly, unfortunately some just dont get it, this was just not a club standing by and watching another nearly go under, oh no these ******* were ready to hold our head under the water too!

Would be rude not to offer them the same as their slide into oblivion gathers momentum.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, redcityman said:

Would we have done the same if the roles were reversed ? 

I'd like to think so . :devil:

The difference being that we would have succeeded in our bid .

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 08:28, Tinmans Love Child said:

Not as pathetic as less than 8000 for an important home fixture surely?

IMG_2976.PNG

We play the likes of big clubs like Wolves week in week out. Of course, when you're used to playing Braintree United, Bath City, Oldham and losing; it must be like a cup final playing Wolves.

I hope they enjoyed their big day out.

• Like 4

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 08:28, Tinmans Love Child said:

Not as pathetic as less than 8000 for an important home fixture surely?

IMG_2976.PNG

"Give back what all gas supporters deserve" :laugh:

You're having a ******* bubble bath you dckhead. No SAG deserves **** all expect continued misery in your sad pathetic lives. You chose to be a blue bellend so you get all that you deserve which is conference football, for a conference team, who play run around a bit in a conference stadium. To top it all off you've been in our shadows for 17 years and that is in-bedded in your sad souls, and always will be whatever happens. Your biggest transfer ever was £370,000 which is all you need to know about how ******* shite you really are. The sooner you **** off back to the conference the better, saying that, the sooner you go bust would be better so we don't have to turn our comedy thread into another 500 pages of your deluded drivel. It's Xmas Day everyday with the 'gift that keeps on giving'

Oh and the Matty sends his love especially to all the idiots who had Matty tattoos :laughcont:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There's a hole in the bucket, dear Wael, dear Wael,
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Wael, a hole.

So fix it dear Irene, dear Irene, dear Irene,
So fix it dear Irene, dear Irene, fix it !

With what should I fix it, dear Wael, dear Wael,
With what should I fix it, dear Wael, with what?

With a loan, dear Irene, dear Irene, dear Irene,
With a loan dear Irene, dear Irene, with a loan.

But where will I get it, dear Wael, dear Wael,
But where will I get it, dear Wael, where ?

From me dear Irene, dear Irene, dear Irene,
From me dear Irene, dear Irene, from me !

Oh how can I thank you, dear Wael, dear Wael,
Oh how can I thank you, dear Wael, how ?

With interest, dear Irene, dear Irene, dear Irene,
With interest dear Irene, dear Irene, with interest.

But how shall I pay it, dear Wael, dear Wael,
But how shall I pay it, dear Wael, how ?

With money, dear Irene, dear Irene, dear Irene,
With money dear Irene, dear Irene, with money!

And where will I find it, dear Wael, dear Wael,
And where will I find it, dear Wael, where ?

In the bucket, dear Irene, dear Irene, dear Irene,
In the bucket, dear Irene, dear Irene, in the bucket.

Edited by bert tann
  • Like 9
  • Haha 9

4 minutes ago, bert tann said:

So fix it dear Irene, dear Irene, dear Irene,
So fix it dear Irene, dear Irene, fix it !

With what should I fix it, dear Wael, dear Wael,
With what should I fix it, dear Wael, with what?

With a loan, dear Irene, dear Irene, dear Irene,
With a loan dear Irene, dear Irene, with a loan.

But where will I get it, dear Wael, dear Wael,
But where will I get it, dear Wael, where ?

From me dear Irene, dear Irene, dear Irene,
From me dear Irene, dear Irene, from me !

Oh how can I thank you, dear Wael, dear Wael,
Oh how can I thank you, dear Wael, how ?

With interest, dear Irene, dear Irene, dear Irene,
With interest dear Irene, dear Irene, with interest.

But how shall I pay it, dear Wael, dear Wael,
But how shall I pay it, dear Wael, how ?

With money, dear Irene, dear Irene, dear Irene,
With money dear Irene, dear Irene, with money!

And where will I find it, dear Wael, dear Wael,
And where will I find it, dear Wael, where ?

In the bucket, dear Irene, dear Irene, dear Irene,
In the bucket, dear Irene, dear Irene, in the bucket.

Verbal masterpiece.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, harrys said:

A few inflatable snakes to pass around the ground?

https://www.partypacks.co.uk/mobile/inflatable-snake-2-3m-pid89041.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwxo3OBRBpEiwAS7X62asYtG8v_bAdfEFfw_CWRdhUoxi2ILbJXxlSLzDD0deqPzFLmR3QbRoConUQAvD_BwE

A discount on bulk purchases too. We should really play on it as they have made a massive thing about calling him the snake, so we know that anything snake related will as one of their fans said would be for them like watching your ex shag their new partner in your bed. Priceless!

IMG_3321.JPG