IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Desperate to pat there selves on the back . Tinpot fools 

What a cringeworthy mutual masturbation session it has been (didn't read the thread on their cretinous closed-shop of a Forum but seen a few sycophantic tweets and FB posts from Wolves fans and equally puke-inducing replies from the saddos desperate to be loved).

Still, it's gratifying to see that they're reduced to comparisons with away following at one ground, totally devoid of context of course. It's about all they have left.

As for Wolves, well we saved our large travelling army for the biggest club in the Black Country when we went there in the FAC two seasons ago.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I see Doncaster took 5,500 to Arsenal last night. How does that compare to the best supporters in the world. Ever 

Using combined Gas/thick, ass kissing Wolves fans logic, Doncaster are now the biggest club in Yorkshire.

32 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

As for Wolves, well we saved our large travelling army for the biggest club in the Black Country when we went there in the FAC two seasons ago.

Now THAT was a proper following.

IMG_5036.JPG

• Like 4

2 hours ago, pommers65 said:

Thank god a few of their supporters saw sense and basically told the deluded Sag not to make comparisons with City's support because it's less and he will look like a deluded *****. He tries to cover it over saying it's just a love-in, but I would bet my house on it that comparing their away support with the "Teds" is exactly why it was written in the first place. When are they gonna drop this "We are better supported away than the shit" bollocks? It's as pathetic as calling us 82ers. 

I have heard from Sags how all other clubs hate the shit but don't mind the gas. How anyone can like that bunch of racist horse punchers is beyond me. I wonder what Braintree fans would say about the family club, or 15 year old Wycombe fans who were threatened with violence by their 50+ year old Tote End *******?

They are beyond hilarious. Tinpot pisspot rag baggers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Can have all the fans they want

If that's true they must only want 8k home gates then , 25k for special massive Wembely (or however they prowdley spell it)  trips. 
Wish they hurry up and **** off to Admin !

Edited by 1960maaan