IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

If only it had scratch and smell - deep heat, stale alcohol breath, sweat, rank farts, damp and mould aroma and all those smells strong enough to stay put even with an icy blast through the far from draught proof changing rooms..............  

Ah! yes I remember it well,especially the old Bass ass,rank doesn't cover it.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Spot on.

If it (this, the closed pasty shack, no locks on the toilets, the ground fully mortgaged, the UWE stadium dead in the water) was happening at City we would be having the "Sack the Board" demos every week because we have a high level of expectation and recognise when we're being taken for fools.  This means that several poor Boards have been forced out.

Rovers fans for whatever reason never do this. They accept whatever rubbish they are given without complaint and bizzarely think that this makes them better fans.

Well I would say that all fans get the Board they demand and deserve and from that flows the ground and the on the field success.

I haven't seen any comment on the gas forums about this shameful disabled provision because as with everything else they will accept it.  Sheep.

I disagree that they just accept it. I think they are actually too scared to admit what they are which is a skint Tinpot outfit.

They bigged themselves up so much with the arrival of Wally and Co as their saviours, which incidentally, they DID blindly accept without a penny being spent, got caught up the promotion back to the football league and wanted to hug everyone and so they held Wally aloft on Gloucester Road and had a jolly merry time feeling relieved that they were no longer the butt of Ted jokes.

However, the glitter has fallen off to reveal a massive steaming turd where Wally and Co are concerned, and although some have realised this the masses have to stay quiet because of all of the claims of being the richest club in Bristol and one of the richest in Britain, that they were coming for us, and carrying Wally down Gloucester Road held aloft as the messiah is now becoming as gut wrenchingly embarrassing for them as storming the pitch at Wycombe and singing that the shit are going down.

They can't take it, so they stay silent which is exactly what they did when they fell out of the football league. It is the only way they can cope without ending up doing time for ABH!

So I don't think that they accept it I think they avoid it because they can't take the ridiculing from the Teds over and over again.

They just need to learn not to gloat at the Teds at every opportunity. They bring it all upon themselves by jumping the gun.....

Carry on being the gift that keeps on giving  I say! :rofl2br:

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Really? Ohh, I love a good Sag meltdown. Has Mike "Frew tha Fatcher yers" been on yet sobbing?

I'm not sure who they are. Only on texts in at the moment. 

A couple asking why the training ground hasn't started being built. 

Shall I tell them, or will you..?!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I'm not sure who they are. Only on texts in at the moment. 

A couple asking why the training ground hasn't started being built. 

Shall I tell them, or will you..?!

They are having a meltdown on Slagchat. Missing old Snakeys goals, going backwards, admitting they have no decent players and no money and now they know how the shit felt last season. 

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

They are having a meltdown on Slagchat. Missing old Snakeys goals, going backwards, admitting they have no decent players and no money and now they know how the shit felt last season. 

It's alright. They might get 80% of a Tillson for Bodin when we buy him in Jan for the reserves. Matty's been in his ear already: "You ought to come down this side of the river Bill mate. They've got actual seats in the stands and a training ground!" 

Edited by Septic Peg
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

It's alright. They might get 80% of a Tillson for Bodin when we buy him in Jan for the reserves. Matty's been in his ear already: "You ought to come down this side of the river Bill mate. They've got actual seats in the stands and a training ground!" 

To be fair, Matty did add that the chairs and seats they have can't be taken home if you are having the neighbours round for a barbecue.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Nibor said:

I had the misfortune to hear dopey the dog fiddler on the radio tonight.  Jesus tapdancing christ that man speaks pure 100% cliche.  I don't think he managed to dredge up a single sentence that didn't have at least two in.  What a stroker.

Just to be clear, I liked this post based purely of the 'Strictly Come God' aspect of a tapdancing saviour.