IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

29 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Couldn't even get 10k with a sold out away end 

When the gasheads I know start saying they get better away followings than us I just cut them off with "we took 18k to our last home game...how many did you manage?" They've got a great range of blank and baffled looks as they try to compute that one...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

When the gasheads I know start saying they get better away followings than us I just cut them off with "we took 18k to our last home game...how many did you manage?" They've got a great range of blank and baffled looks as they try to compute that one...

tell them 5k to WBA, 5k to MK DONS, our 8k to Anfield compared to their 5k, and what about 15k to Coventry ? 

6 minutes ago, myol'man said:

tell them 5k to WBA, 5k to MK DONS, our 8k to Anfield compared to their 5k, and what about 15k to Coventry ? 

Oh I've done all that and more mate...they are seriously deluded about their support, both home and away. They seriously think they have more loyal fans than us....despite the fact we average more at home and away than them , every season...

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Oh I've done all that and more mate...they are seriously deluded about their support, both home and away. They seriously think they have more loyal fans than us....despite the fact we average more at home and away than them , every season...

and of course, the killer question, How many for the final ever match at Eastville 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, myol'man said:

Couldn't even get 10k with a sold out away end 

Be fair. There is a very sound reason for their 'massive' away following, compared to home gates.  If you were a Sag  supporter, wouldn't you prefer to go to 23 other much better stadiums, to watch your team, rather than going to The Sh!%hole every other week?

Edited by Red Tel
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, adamski said:

Please note the use of white plastic patio furniture 

What happens when one of plastic patio chairs gets broken or lost...? If they ever got discontinued they'd end up with a mismatched set and have to start all over again....unless they go robbing from patios in the local area? After all, they don't own anything!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, adamski said:

Great to see that the SAGs have installed a new shelter in the away end too!

IMG_9189.JPG

22 minutes ago, harrys said:

I think they actually go out of their way to be as "tinpot" as possible, they actively embrace the ragbag Rovers idea

Pirate, Gypsy, Tramp it's all part of the Ragbag Tinpot DNA.

I look at that shelter and I actually feel embarrassed for them, so god knows what they must be thinking......actually I know exactly what they are thinking...."FFS! Why do we keep doing things like this as we know that the Teds are immediately going to take the piss! Let's pretend it isn't happening. FTG"

25 minutes ago, B block said:

Brand new Bentley 4x4 worth £150K+ in the car park so someone with plenty of money was visiting the Mem today!

the new new take over is on then for sure, what with a new car in the car park and all

You may as well travel up from Plymouth in a bit of luxury. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall in Rovers' fans tents last night, if they were watching channel 5, with their gushing praise of us!

I wonder if many sags watch the Championship programme to compare sprinkler systems, or they avoid it like the plague and just tune in for the lower league goal rush. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall in Rovers' fans tents last night, if they were watching channel 5, with their gushing praise of us!

I wonder if many sags watch the Championship programme to compare sprinkler systems, or they avoid it like the plague and just tune in for the lower league goal rush. 

They would have turned it straight off and put their foot through the TV whilst shouting "Shithead *****" I would expect.....

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, SimonR said:

@Cheesleysmate Thanks for posting those Clips man, made my Sunday morning!

You're welcome. They are downloadable too so it's a gift from the gift! 

I quite like playing them in the car with the window down about 4:50 on a Saturday. Sounds live then with their hero Twentypence literally tearing them a new one hahahahaha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, B block said:

Brand new Bentley 4x4 worth £150K+ in the car park so someone with plenty of money was visiting the Mem today!

the new new take over is on then for sure, what with a new car in the car park and all

Was it on bricks by half time?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

What happens when one of plastic patio chairs gets broken or lost...? If they ever got discontinued they'd end up with a mismatched set and have to start all over again....unless they go robbing from patios in the local area? After all, they don't own anything!

Mis-matched patio chairs? Now that WOULD be embarrassing !

• Haha 1